Costdropper.comFly-by-night scam auction scam

D

I received an email receipt for payment of an item I won at one of the costdropper auctions. The sender email address was "[protected]@costdropper.com" It has now been 19 days since they received payment for this item. The email stated that they would notify me when the item has been shipped and if I had any questions or concerns, I was to email [protected]@costdropper.com . I have had not further communication from them and just emailed their customer support. I told them I expect a reply immediately or I will be contacting my credit card issuer to dispute the charge.

I think the complaints that people have made against your company are probably true. I can't even access the costdropper.com website any more as it keeps telling me the website server cannot be found.