Costco Wholesale Corporation — premier protein shake chocolate
I have been using Premier Protein shakes daily for over a year. The last three shakes I had all appear to have a paper/plastic material in them that is not liquid (See attached). It is unsettling and uncomfortable to be drinking a liquid with chunks of paper/plastic like material in it. I even accidentally swallowed some of this material as well. I believe there may be a manufacturing defect with the packaging. I am concerned over continuing to drink this product and the potential hazard to swallow or ingest this material. I would like to continue to buy and use this product but need this issue resolved before I would buy again.
Please let me know if there anything you can do for me or information you can provide.
More Costco Wholesale Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Costco - organic whole milk contains fish oil 
- Costco - using ebt card 
- Kirkland Battery - warranty on battery 
- Costco - e shield insulation 
- Costco - ridiculous policy for a change of address - rude and discrmininating customer service 
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - ks chicken tortilla soup
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - tire center
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - lennox cool & heat system
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - customer service counter
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - the huge size of the new shopping cart