Cost CentralBad service

M

HORRIBLE!!! STAY AWAY FROM COST CENTRAL!!! I placed an order over the phone, was assured that it would be processed and sent out that day, and delivered by the date I needed. They did not do what they said, would not even remotely admit that they had given me wrong information when I placed the order, and would not offer to do anything to resolve the situation. I had to cancel the order because it would have been delivered too late by that point. I WISH I COULD JOIN A CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST COST CENTRAL BECAUSE THEY DEALT FRAUDULENTLY WITH ME BY TELLING ME MY ORDER WOULD GO THROUGH IN A TIME FRAME THEY WEREN'T ABLE TO HONOR!!!

• Le
    Lex May 13, 2009

Be careful the magic trick.

I ordered online from their web site.
    Item#2746MJU Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 with 3GB RAM and 250GB HDD the price I paid $677.72 But it came with 2GB RAM and 160GB HDD then I call for return because it's different specification as in the description but they said it's the correct item#2746MJU as I ordered and told me that item#2746MJU came with 2GB RAM and 160GB HDD. I go to their web site again item#2746MJU with 3GB and 250GB was gone. The item#2746MJU they sent me just $580 which $100 cheaper than I paid for.
    And Lenovo Thinkpad SL500 3GB RAM with 250GB change to new item#.

johnga1t Dec 22, 2009

A class action lawsuit over completion times? That would be nice, accountants and lawyers all over the world would be out of business. Unless you paid for a rush service, there's really no "damage" you can allege.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices