CosmopalAdvertising deposit

M

I deposited $6 for Advertising at Cosmopal and got over $30 bonus which I wanted to withdraw, but they said I have to cover all my open debts before I get paid out. This is not fair and why they care if I owe someone else there money as long as I don’t owe money to them?

What can I do to get $30 bonus?

Why are their share holders live in luxury apartments on a behalf of the Company but they can’t payout $30?

Cosmopal

John Pars

Paula Mazursky Lives in condo paid by Company, unlisted address is:

1230 Hampton St
Columbia, SC [protected]

Antony McNamara lives in 4 bedroom apartment paid by Company, unlisted address is:

Park Av. W/ Lawrence St
Denver, CO

John Pars our good friend lives in condo paid by Company, unlisted address with ocean view is:

Ocean dr. and 14th st.
Miami Beach, FL

Lindsay Flynn lives in 3 bedroom apartment, listed address is:

1000 1st Ave
San Diego, CA

Mark Wilson lives in 5 bedroom apartment paid by Company, unlisted address is:

22 East First Street
New York, NY

Andrew Baker lives in a hotel paid by Company, unlisted address is:

Union Square Area / San Francisco

Tricky ones:

Jacob Clayton
Bernard Clayton
Mary Clayton

For last three share holders is impossible to get any information at all!

Advertising deposit

• Cf
    cfpapa Sep 24, 2009

I agree with you Marc..hard lesson learned.. next time i'll be more careful in transacting online.