Cosmetynscam

I ordered a free trial of Cosmetyn after scouring their website looking for the catch. I couldn't find a catch, so I ordered a trial for the cost of shipping. Now they are charging $89.95 to my account, saying that I agreed to automatic membership. I had originally found the website by clicking on a sidebar ad. Without the ad available to click on anymore, I can't verify my argument, but now when I go to the website, there are all kinds of terms and conditions that send up red flags everywhere. If I had seen this page in the process of ordering, I would never have ordered. As I said, I searched the site that I ordered from without any indication of hidden costs, but when I go there via a different route, those hidden costs are blaring. I think they have a dummy site set up.

the truthseeker Jul 09, 2011

I did some digging online and found that this company is a scam. They keep changing names to avoid paying customers refunds. The owner is Alan Cohen of Hollywood, Florida. He has links to the same products: Cosmetyn, South Beach Brite and Acai. This information is public record and the company has been called: South Beach Supplements, Natural Source Store, Lyderma, Global Beauty Supplies and Cosmetyn. I have contacted the IRS, Attorney General and Better Business Bureau with all the information that I obtained via the customer service agents for his various companies and online.

• Fi
    fightbackscam Oct 08, 2010

This company goes by several different names but sells the same product: COSMETYN
    Global Beauty Secrets/Cosmetyn LLC & Global Beauty Product
    4051 SW 47th Ave
    Suite 101-102
    Davie, Florida 33314
    Telephone: [protected]

Call once for a refund if you do not have it in 10 business days, Contact the Attorney General for your State. I called numerous times and was told the same thing. The website if misleading and they will try to convince you to stay in a recurring program or to keep the product for less. I called back numerous times and was told the same story. They were previously known as Natural Source Store and Lyderma. They keep changing names to hide from the public. I had to cancel my credit card to avoid additional charges. I was told my my credit card company if I had came to them sooner I could have filed a chargeback against this company. I contacted the New York Attorney General and I received my refund.
    Don't let them win. I found numerous complaints on several different sites about this company and products.
    SCAM

• Go
    GonnaGetMyRefund Sep 17, 2010

Natural Source Store phone number [protected]/2691 are both disconnected. This company owes me 2 refunds and I was promised since February that the refund would happen. I did some research online and found that this company is operating under a different name and phone number. The website has the same physical address at the Natural Source Store in Davie, Florida. If you are due a refund call the new number everyday until they pay what you are due. [protected] Cosmetyn LLC & Global Beauty Products,
    customerservice @stretchmarksremovalcreme.com
    Global Beauty Secrets
    4051 SW 47th Ave
    Suite 101-102
    Davie, Florida 33314
    Telephone: [protected]

• Di
    Dimple cheeks Aug 17, 2010

The same thing happened to me. I thought hey a free trial for a one time fee of 1.99 sounds cool right? Ummmm no. I got my box in yesterday without me even knowing that my credit card was charged...I tried calling the number on both the mail package slip and their website and both numbers are not in service. Before my credit card gets charged with a $90 fee after the sooooo called 14 day trial I contacted my credit card company and had them close my account. Cosmetyn can go to helllllllll... Keep your money on your pocket please I'm begging u.

theangelsadvocate Jul 27, 2010

you may file a contest through your bank, your bank will then process your contest and handle it with the said company. Also, the bank will return the money to your account.

Mayo Jul 27, 2010

I ordered this product on a free-trial. I decided to cancel and cannot get a hold of anyone!!! PLEASE HELP! How do I get my account cancelled and money back!!!

Mayo Jul 27, 2010

I am in the same situation. I ordered the product and cannot get an answer to CANCEL! I have called many, many, many times. I need to cancel this ASAP! Please help! Where do I put in a complaint?

• It
    ithappenedtome Jun 09, 2010

addendum:

an e-mail i received months later from "email email" in my junk mail:

This is not spam.

Attention Valued Customer,

Please contact customer service immediately at [protected]. We appreciate your business and hope you are receiving all the benefits the Cosmetyn AntiCell has to offer.

Your 10 day trial sent to you over the past 90 days by "The Natural Source Store" has expired and $89.95 is due to be charged to your credit card on file.

It is very important that you contact us regarding this matter within the next 24 hours to discuss additional billing options. Please follow up accordingly otherwise you may be invoiced on your card you provided when you ordered as per the terms and conditions and th packing slip in your origional order.

After you read this email, pick up the phone and call [protected]

Call [protected]
    9am to 9pm

Monday through Friday

*** Please note the charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Lyderma" followed by your invoiced amount.

Thank You.
    Customer Service Department

Natural Source Store
    Lyderma
    Healthier Living Institute

-> good thing i changed my credit number...

• Ka
    KazMar Apr 28, 2010

BIG time SCAM! and the customer service is horrible, after arguing for a while the Indian guy told me "mam, do u think there is anything free in this world?" - I was shocked, never expect to hear something like that from a customer representative!!! My bank won't refund me my money, Cosmetyn won't refund me money, their product doesn't work - SCAM!!! don't use them!!!

• Ni
    Niza Mar 30, 2010

It is DEFINITELY a scam... They don't want to call it that but it is.

The terms and conditions were changes once I placed my order. When I found out this was a scam, I changed my CC number so they wouldn't be able to keep charging me. However, they sent a letter to me saying that I have an outstanding balance headed for the collection agency.

I was able to "settle" for $70.00. I am very unhappy about having to pay 70.00 for a product that I didn't want! I wanted a sample as they had stated. If you are looking to bring a suit against this company, count me in. Unless I receive a full refund of what I have been charged for, I would like to pursue legal action against them.

Email- [email protected]

• It
    ithappenedtome Jan 06, 2010

keeping in mind that i was advertised to through facebook, however, i gave my information to a SECURE website for the cellulite cream product that was available through a "free trial" that totalled to approximately six dollars (shipping included). last night i happily received my package only to find that the first line on my receipt says "your free trial ends on 04/01/10"...so yesterday? it was shipped on december 22nd...how convenient for them. it continues to give me their terms and agreements which apparently includes being "automatically enrolled" in their home delivery plan and my credit card with automatically be charged $89.95. needless to say i called their customer service number (given above) and determinately waited for an hour and half...listening to the "real people" who love their products who are clearly reading a script and even stumbling on their words. what a joke. while on the phone i typed the name of the store in google search and found the complaintsboard webiste with over 5 pages of complaints...now don't i feel stupid. at this point i will not even be using my cream since you need to keep ordering it...and is it even real? is this "store" even real? i don't know. (fyi, the supervisor signature on the receipt said debbie cosington) so last but not least i was forced to cancel my current credit card and wait for them to send me a new one...and i will most likely be charged the $89.95 and will need to formally dispute the charge. what a headache, thanks a lot.

p.s. somewhere in the process i was also enrolled in some kind of multiple services program where they essentially send you gift cards in random amounts (costing $11.98/month)...this was easily dealt with, but as i recall, i clicked the "no" for that option...almost every option was an american store/location so why would i have wanted it?

UGH.

• Na
    Naiades Dec 23, 2009

This was very informative. I have pretty bad stretch marks and saw a little side bar ad for this product on FaceBook.com, I clicked on it and kind of looked at the pictures on the site, read through a few things here and there and then I went to Google and did a quick search on 'Cosmetyn Reviews'. The only problem is, all I found on that were websites that completely 100% endorsed the product and had little to no reviews from the customers themselves. So then, just to see for sure, I typed into Google, 'Cosmetyn Scam' and voila, I found this page. Glad I did too. I am always very wary about ordering those As Seen on TV/infomercial type products. Now I know for sure to avoid this one.

@ mellisansteve: I read through your entire Email message to that customer service rep and have to say it's completely obnoxious. I believe the only reason she is concerned with getting you on the phone is because you can easily save these Email exchanges and use them for a lawsuit while it's more unlikely that you will bother recording a phone call with her.

Also it's a lot easier to stay organized in thought when exchanging responses via Email and the representatives can't start talking really fast and twisting the conversation into circles and suddenly get a verbal confirmation out of you to charge your credit card for another $85 or something when that wasn't even the topic at hand. So good for you keeping it in Emails.

Anyways, thank you for all the information. I will forever remember to stay away from Natural Source Store and any of there products. (But then again I usually avoid Infomercial type products to begin with. Just safer and easier that way.)

• Fr
    franchiii Dec 10, 2009

I ordered the "free trial" and they charged me SEVERAL times the next few days after the "free trial" order. so i had to cancel my credit card.
    How to do i return the product???? where do i return it??? because i've called and called and NOTHING!

• Ce
    Celrob Dec 09, 2009

So as with most trials I read all the fine print and made sure that I know what I am getting into. I've done many free trials and measure how much of a hassle it will be if I need to get out of it. In the terms and conditions it clearly states that by doing the free trial you are signing up for an automatic membership program which sends a 30 day supply of the product every month and the newsletter/magazine subscription which is like $2-3. By canceling within 14 day you will not be charged and to send the product back. If you wait till the 15 you will be charged and you can cancel anytime before the next billing period. I was willing to try this since I knew what was up. The only thing I am not pleased with so far is that the shipping time to get me the product is included as part of the 14-days so I only have a limited time to use it and see results. So I might just try it for the month and have 2 tubes and then cancel. But if ti works fast then it was worth because it is hard to come by a cream that works. We will see though, I will post an update to let people know if it is worth.

• Ro
    rosie713248 Sep 21, 2009

omg i was on hold for 21 minutes waiting for an agent to answer so i can cancel but they never picked up instead they hunged up on me

• Pr
    Pris2169 Aug 10, 2009

I recently got a call from one of the representatives about how it was their 30Th anniversary and they were giving away free prodducts but all I would have to pay was $6.95 for shipping an handling. I specifically told the representative that if this was a free TRIAL then I want no part in it cause all of that is just a hassel for me, but she clearly said I would not be obligated to anything, I woulb'nt have to call and cancel anything, it was simply mine for free all I had to pay was $6.95 at thats it. Well my product gets here like 4 days later and I see the letter sent with it stating that I have 14 days to try the product and then I'll be billed $89.95. I immediatley called their customer service number and made a complaint on Domonic Garcia, who was the lady that originally sold it to me, and spoke to a manager and basically told him that I was completely lied to by the rep and that I was not going to pay a single penny. If he didn't believe me then he could hear the recorded conversation from that day so he said for me to keep the product and he would cancel everything else. If I so much as see another transaction on my account made by them I will sue them. Don't believe everything they tell you when their trying to get u to try their product cause they will scam you.

TheGoodGirl Aug 08, 2009

Today is August 5, and they charged me $89.95 again. At this point I can even go to the court - I have two emails from them confirming the cancellation of my account. The only person I know who is related to this company is Alan Cohen who owns their domain. There were so many people ripped off by them that I think it ay be a mass case...

I am AGGRAVATED!

TheGoodGirl Jul 21, 2009

Hello -

Did you end up getting the refund? I was charged by them and after multiple promises to refund nothing was refunded, and the last agend said i should provide them with the copy of my phone record that proves that I called them and cancelled because he didn't see any records of that on my account.

This is me: http://bit.ly/hY4Y5 .

TheGoodGirl Jul 21, 2009

I would like to share my story of the biggest ripoff I’ve ever seen by Natural Source Store a.k.a. Cosmetyn, a.k.a NSS.
    Just to give you the background – I am not the type of person who goes out and complains about every little thing that happens in this world. I also consider myself very patient and tolerant – I acknowledge my mistakes, and try to resolve issues multiple times if they happen. I also always read terms and conditions very carefully before I buy anything online or leave my credit card number to anyone. I have been successful with companies that other people complain about online, companies that have terms and conditions hidden well and business models built partly on the fact that people don’t read T&C or misunderstand them. There are multiple reports about Silkies being a ripoff – I’ve been a customer and had no problems; multiple reports about problems with Bendaroos – I’ve ordered them, had an issue that was resolved within one business day (overnight actually). But NSS is a different story.
    I’ve found them by clicking on a Facebook ad, and read someone’s fake blog about how great this product named Cosmetyn is. The blog linked to a page where people were offered to get a no-obligation trial of the product. No-obligation trials are a common practice used by e-commerce companies, and they are often being confused with free trials. The difference is simple – free trial model is “try, and if you like it, you can buy it”, whereas no-obligation trial is “try it, and if you don’t like it, you’ll have to cancel”. The concept is very user-friendly, and cancellations are usually easy, the only catch is that if you forget to cancel, you get charged.
    So I decided to try Cosmetyn. If it’s as good as they say, I thought, I’d be lucky to have found a great product… If not… well, I’d lose the shipping costs, no big deal. I thought I knew what I was on to.
    The T&C said very clearly that customers had 30 days from the day of order (not from the day they get the product) to cancel their “trial”. In order to cancel, customers have to first call their customer service within 30 days, get an RMA number, and then ship the bottles, even if they are empty, back to them, and put the RMA # on the box. And if they did it all right, they are not supposed to be charged.
    This is of course a not-so-user-friendly idea to start with. And I understand that many people forget to cancel, or don’t ship the bottles back, or don’t get the RMA#, or don’t write it on the box, and then they get charged and can’t prove anything. But I thought I was smart (ha-ha), so I ordered the damn thing. That was May 27 of 2009.
    I was charged $7.90 shipping and handling the next day, May 28 (the company on the statement looks like “NSS*COSMETYN [protected] FL”).
    I did receive the order confirmation and terms and conditions were communicated to me pretty clearly.
    Pretty soon I got the box. The products (slimming/anti-cellulite cream and stretch mark cream), by the way, were not too bad – the smell was a little annoying, but overall it was no different than any other cream of that nature that you can buy at a pharmacy for about $10 – not worth the $90 it is priced.
    So, June 3, I call them to cancel the membership (well before my “trial” was over). I get an RMA # (11 digits), I specifically ask the woman (nice lady on the phone) if I need two RMA ## for the two products that I ordered, and she says no, one number is fine. So I put this number on every side of the box (total of 6 times – just to make sure I’m not missing anything) and ship it back. I get the cancellation email from them, and everything looks fine.
    And live happily ever… until – BOOM – June 19 I see a charge of $89.95 from “NSS*COSMETYN [protected]”, dated June 18. Now this is, as many other victims of this company mentioned, 10 days earlier than the trial was supposed to be over. But I DID CANCEL my membership. So on June 22 I call them to figure out what’s going on. (June 19, when I found out about the charge, was a Friday, June 22 was the closest business day I could call them).
    The customer service number is [protected]; hold time was about 10 minutes – totally acceptable, right?
    OK so the agent on the phone sounds nice, and explains that there was a problem when they were processing my cancellation, and they cancelled only one product instead of both of them, and that he sees that I did ship the products, they did receive it and the RMA was there and they apologize for the inconvenience. He says the refund will be processed within 2 weeks.
    I receive another email confirming my membership cancellation, and live happily ever…
    …Until the same exact evening, when I logged in to my bank account and discovered another charge from “NSS*COSMETYNSTRETCH [protected] FL” on June 22 for $56.90.
    So needless to say, June 23, I call again.
    Another nice guy explains that “they had a glitch in their system and as a result all of their customers were charged the $56.90 amount”. He did apologize, said that the refund will be taken care of, and that I should expect within 2 weeks. He even said that all the customers who were charged as a result of their “glitch” will get a free 2-day getaway or something like that.
    This glitch thing made me wonder why despite my membership being cancelled, my credit card number was still in their system… Nevertheless, I decided to wait for the refund. Glitches happen, I thought.
    2 weeks passed, and I was on to July 7 – with still no refund.
    So I call them again. The nice guy on the phone confirms that they see that the refunds are being processed and suggests me to wait until the end of that week. So I wait (see – I’m very patient and reasonable).
    The end of the week comes of course – still no refund.
    July 14 it is – and I call again. I hear the same thing, and the agent on the phone sounds really concerned about my problem, says that he will escalate the issue and “make sure it is taken care of in the best possible way”. I do point out the fact that 2 weeks passed long time again, and that I am on to my 5th week with no sign of my money. He is very nice though, this agent.
    So by the end of that week I am pretty angry because my money is still somewhere in someone else’s pocket. I think – well, maybe they have invested it in something, and will return it back to me eventually or whatever. But I am not happy about it.
    Today is July 21. I call these people again and the conversation was completely unacceptable and intolerable and made me realize that this is not a “tricky” business model but a simple RIPOFF!!!
    The person on the phone said that he doesn’t see any refund being processed. That they can return the $56.90 but they will still charge me shipping and handling (something that they have already charged before and I was never trying to dispute). And that for the $89.95 refund I have to… now listen carefully… PROVE THAT I CANCELLED MY MEMBERSHIP BEFORE MY TRIAL ENDED BECAUSE HE DOESN’T SEE ANY RECORD THAT THEY GOT THE PRODUCTS OR THAT I EVER CALLED THEM AND CANCELLED OR ASKED FOR A REFUND!!!
    He, or course, couldn’t explain how the other 4 agents I’ve been speaking to all these other times, saw that I asked for the refund and even saw that it was being processed.
    And then – the funniest thing ever – he asked me to fax him the proof that I called them before my trial ended – that proof being a statement from my phone company with their number on it and the date that was supposed to be before my trial. PHONE RECORD!!! HE ASKED ME FOR A PHONE RECORD!!!
    I will now try and get this money back via my bank – or court, whatever it takes. But I want everyone to know – never order from them!!! Even if you do everything they ask you to, they will come up with something else to charge you – whether it being a “glitch in the system” or a sudden disappearance of all your cancellations from your account, or something else.
    This company should not be allowed to operate online, it’s because of companies like Natural Source Store / Cosmetyn people are afraid to shop online, hurting other e-commerce companies…

Also Beware: Cosmetyn has a large number of affiliates all over search engines (both paid and organic results, for keywords as “stretch marks”, “cosmetyn” etc), for example:

www.healthyfreetrials.net
    thestretchmarkreview.com
    myfreetrialblog.com
    freeskincare.net
    cafemom.com

And many, many more! Don’t buy Cosmetyn from any of these, no matter what affiliate you use, you get to the same company charging you in the end!!

• Ra
    raychelle24 Jul 09, 2009

I am looking for individuals who have been scammed by this company as I am working to file a law suit against them. I ordered the free trial in which the terms that were given stated that the trial had a 21 day trial period. I canceled my trial on the 18th day; I was also charged later on the 18th day. I went back to the website in which I saw that the terms had changed to a 14 day trial; good thing I copied the terms on the day that I ordered the product. I called customer service who proceeded to tell me that the terms I had were old and that the 14 day terms had been in effect since the past 45+ days; I talked to someone in a higher department who states that the terms had recently changed but when I placed my order it was already programmed into the system to either charge me on the 15th day or the 22nd day; neither of it makes since if you do the math. Good thing that I did keep a copy when I placed that order as I am talking to a lawyer about the situation now. I think the company is dumb for the simple fact I know I have this case won but they will end up paying big time for something that they could have settled for a simple $79.95. I dont want to make my case more complicated as it is pretty simple now with all of my evidence but I am looking for other individuals who has also been scammed by this company. Please email me at [email protected] with your story and return email address so that I can also keep you posted on the results. I will also be able to mail you the original terms vs whats there now.

thanks,
    Jacquelynn

Janet Samper Jun 29, 2009

I was scamed too. They took and withdraw authorized money twice from my account I am in the battle trying to get my my back too... Don't trust anything that say FREE TRIAL...

• El
    elliemae23 Jun 06, 2009

This is a total scam, i tried to get the free trial, and of course asks for my credit card info, told me my credit card information did not match, so i tried it again, gave me the same message that info did not match, so i figured forget it, i don't need to be buying things anyway, now i've gotten 2 emails confirming my orders, and 2 charges for $6.95 taken out of my bank account!!! THAT IS SOOOOOO WRONG!

angelica Jun 05, 2009

I bought that "miracle strech mark cream" and I used it as directed and nothing, it doesn't work, on top of that they said 30 days trial free and when I called they told me that they apply the charge after 21 days and the products are not returnable they just give 50 % back (89.50). They are a big scam!

• Fr
    Frustrated Customer May 21, 2009

I finally got resolution after finding out who they rent the office from. I was given the numbers of:
    [protected]
    I actually reached a live person and it was the Director of Customer Service.

• Ly
    Lynda May 14, 2009

Hi, I recently bought this product, I'm afraid these people will take my money too.

Is the product really woth almost $90 Dls? Does it really work on stretch marks? Because if it is, I don't mind to spend that much.

Someone help me... I dunno wht to do. :(

• Gd
    gdonna May 01, 2009

Hi

I'm gdonna -- I agree wholeheartedly with EVERY complaint I've read. I, too, ordered from a sidebar and therefore didn't have proper information to review...

Upon reading the terms and conditions re Cosmetyn, I believe I found a LOOPHOLE. After I read the complaint from the Chase customer, I need to hobble over to my bank for, hopefully, a refund from them as well as blocking my account (it's about time for Natural Source to take MORE money though I gave them hell an hour ago..)

I will be thrilled to comment further as soon as I am able.

Can't believe they insinuated a disabled 64 year old is a LIAR...

• Ca
    cab May 01, 2009

total scam. but the product works!

• Ca
    cab May 01, 2009

same thing for me. make sure you cancel the fitcompass enrollment. you will be charged $30 a month if you don't.

• Ok
    okay Apr 21, 2009

Cosmetyn is a total scam, they charge you ridiculous fees you never expected. DO NOT ORDER THEIR "FREE" TRIAL

• Je
    Jessica Apr 19, 2009

I called on the 7th of April at 4:00 and canceled my subscription with a machine 3 times. I never revieved a phone call back. I tried again the following day and again only got the machine. On April the 16th, I was charged another 96.90 for who knows what! I have told my bank to stop this payment. I don't even know what its for! I have tried numerous times to cancel my subscription. I want my money back!

• Ho
    Hollie Apr 18, 2009

I have tried to cancel for two months. I never recieved the product in which I am being billed monthly for without my authoriztion.

PS This is a correction complaint.

• Ho
    Hollie Apr 18, 2009

I have been calling since Feb. and can not get anyone to answer. I am being charged monthly without my authorization. I have tried to cancel the free trial but I am placed on hold and no one ever answers.

• La
    Laura V Apr 17, 2009

Beware the terms of the sale! They do not tell you (when you order) that you must return the product after the "risk free trial" in order to cancel. They will continue charging your credit card until you do. I attempted to call and cancel on at least 6 occasions and never got through...their computers were down or no one answers. If you call to place an order, of course, someone answers. Bad business!!

ButGal Apr 15, 2009

Hey, I just got an email from the Natural Source Store saying they are cancelling my subscription and will not longer charge me or send me their products. I do not know if they are really honoring this or not, but I received a response from the Better Business Bureau too saying they contacted them so maybe, that did the trick. The numbers are still a scam, but try contacting the BBB and complaining and see if you can get your money back and cancelation as well. It is the only way I could think of and I have the email to prove they cancelled it.

ButGal Apr 15, 2009

Great !! I also got a call from Executive Response Department of Natural Source Store and called [protected] to cancel, but Steve Wilson I did not get a response either. I also contacted the Better Business Bureau and told them about all the problems people are having contacting this company to cancel and get a refund if they were charged. I decided to close my credit card at my bank and get a new one so they could no longer charge it sense I can not get anyone to cancel it. Good luck to you on it and Maybe they will be shut down soon.

ButGal Apr 13, 2009

I orderd the free trial also and now I can not get ahold of them to cancel either. I am taking your advice and calling my bank and telling them to put a block on my card so they can not bill me. I did like the product and it sucks that they have to be this way. I am also contacting the Better Business Bureau and my bank to see what I can do so I will not be charged for it. I agree it is a scam and I hope something can be done so no one else gets screwed over.

• Li
    Lisa Apr 10, 2009

COSMETYN IS A SCAM!! BUYERS BEWARD!! I had the same exact experience where I clicked on a link which states "Free one month supply trial" which you would think one month = 30 days. It then took 13 days for me to receive the product and I later find out that it's a 15 day trial period which starts on the day you order. How is this even legal?? These people are scamming thousands of people nationwide and they need to be put out of business. If anyone feels they have been scammed by this company, please contact me ([email protected]) as I am trying to recruit as many people as I can for a Civil Class Suit.

• Mo
    mosomers Apr 08, 2009

I just wrote a complaint titled "scam" and I have some follow-up information. After I wrote my complaint, I thought I'd better call my credit card company and make sure Cosmentyn/Natural Source Store couldn't charge me anymore. My credit card company (Chase) credited the $89.95 back to my card and put a block on my account so that every time Cosmetyn tries to bill me from now on, they will get a mark on their account which will discourage them from trying to bill me. So talk to your "disputes" department on your credit card to stop payments rather than Cosmetyn.

• Xi
    xiomara Apr 02, 2009

This is rediculios, I have been calling at least 30 times a day and sometimes it sounf buzy, then the call just doesnt go through. It's very sad because the product actually worked, but i wanted to stop receiving the product.

• Up
    Upset Apr 02, 2009

I ordered Cosmetyn online from Natural Source Store with the free trail, money back etc. promises. I was very surprised when I was charged again next month for a product that I didn't want and didn't get. When I called the company after being on-hold for 25 min, the representative told me that I have enrolled in a subscription program. There was nothing mentioned about subscription when I order the free-trail. So I was told to return the product and I'll get my money in 3 to 5 days. It's been 14 days since I sent it back. When checked on the delivery status it said that it was forward to a different address. I tried to call but the line seems disconnected.