Cory Lawler, MDBotched Necklift

I had a weekend necklift by Dr Lawler. My neck and chin are all lumpy with divots and dimples. I also have hanging skin that I never had before. It looks worse than before he operated on me. I told him I did not want just liposuction on my neck and that's all he did. Later, I did my research and found out that he never really learned how to do the real weekend necklift. He also could not get into a medical school in America so he went to Grenada or Guadalajara or something like that. I should have done better research BEFORE my surgery. Now I have to find someone to fix it.

• Co
    Colleen Easterlin Aug 18, 2014

Dr. Lawler has never done and does not do weekend neck lifts. This is not a patient of ours. He is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.