Correctional Billing Services/Evercom, TinetixLower Rate/Blocked Call

T

My phone service plan remained the same, but the # changed to a # with a lower calling rate. Well my fiance' hasn't been able to call me since this change. I requested a service ticket be placed on that # by CBS to cross-check their system for any errors. In return, CBS did so 4 times and said everything was clear on their end. Well, my phone carrier said the same and assured me that nothing had changed with my service plan that would bring upon a block from CBS. I then decided to set up another account with a # of a higher rate and the calls came thru with no problem. . . .same carrier, same plan, just another different number (w/ higher rate).