Corporate Image Holdings Logo

Corporate Image Holdings

Having problems with Corporate Image Holdings?

Corporate Image Holdings Customer Service Contacts

Kerry Place, 75 Hout Street
Cape Town
South Africa - 8001
Postal address:
P.O. Box 16331, Vlaeberg, 8018

Johannesburg Office:

5th Floor, Alexander Forbes Building, 115 West Street, Sandown, 2196

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Corporate Image Holdings Customer Service. Initial Corporate Image Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Corporate Image Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Corporate Image Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with Corporate Image Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Corporate Image Holdings Complaints & Reviews

Corporate Image Holdingssheri cohen

There is nothing your sister can do to stop me!!! She can never talk to Colin now can she??? The moment we made her use the police to go for his parents I new that he would hate her!!! then when we made her try go for him at court I new that no man would forgive her for that!!! Because he wont talk to her she wont be able to know who I am!!! I think he knew why I printed all those letters for your sister!! This is a fun game!!! There are lots and lots of websites that we can use to let the whole world know about Jacob Wieses threesome!!!

• Updated by SheriCohen · Jul 16, 2017

I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa!!! I wil not use there bad services again!! She was rude and not helpful to me at al!!! I think that we should not deal with people that are rude and unhelpful!!I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa!!! I wil not use there bad services again!! She was rude and not helpful to me at al!!! I think that we should not deal with people that are rude and unhelpful!!I got bad service from Ms Sheri Cohen at a company called Corporate Image in Cape Town South Africa!!! I wil not use there bad services again!! She was rude and not helpful to me at al!!! I think that we should not deal with people that are rude and unhelpful!!

Sheri Cohen Corporate Image Cape Townlauren fine

Sheri I want to tell you some of the things that my old friend Danielle did to your sister!!! Danielle couldnt stand Lauren. She hated her. Danielle spent a hole year chasing after Laurens boyfriend and he wasnt interested in her!! He felt sorry for Danielle and tried to help her. The poor little orphen girl is what he called her. He felt sorry for her becuase she was ashamed of her mother and her father had no money and had to move in with her and her brother so Colin tried to help them. But that wasnt enough for Danielle and she couldnt understand why he didnt want to go out with her. Danielle hated it when Lauren and Colin started dating. She used to stalk Lauren on Facebook al the time and she kept wanting to know why Lauren was so special that Colin wanted to date her but he wouldnt date Danielle! Danielle lied to Lauren and told her that Colin had cheated on her but he hadnt!!! She did that to punnish Colin for not dating her!! There was a problem though becuase she couldnt let Lauren and Colin talk and discover the lie so she told lauren that Colin was stalking her. Danielle would have got away with it but then Laurens mother told Colin what Danielle was doing so Danielle tried to get a restraining order against Colin to make him look like a bad man so that Lauren wouldnt speak to him!! When the Noseweek story came out Danielle was very scared that Lauren would talk to Colin so she used to phone her and she told lauren that she didnt try to get the restraining order for the sms messages but actually for the phone calls. This was a lie but she didnt want Lauren to speak to Colin. Danielle wil never allow them to speak becuase she doesnt want Lauren to no that she lied to her!! The mail that Lauren was getting was Danielles handiwork!!! They used Farmers Weekly becuase they were her aunts copies and the week after the Noseweek story came out she was on her aunts farm!! The vultures were from the story that Colin had in the newspaper. You can see the article on his facebook photos!!! Danielle wanted lauren to get the court to find him guilty of sending the letters and then she would phone her mother and they would send more letters and then the court would have the police arrest him!!! When lauren couldnt get the court to find him guilty she told her mother to stop sending the letters and she phoned lauren and told her that it must have been Colin sending the letters!! Danielle said that Lauren was stupid so she would tell people that she had to go to court to make Colin stop sending the letters and that would mean that Noseweek got the story wrong and that she was right to make Danielle get a restraining order against him!!! Danielle took Colin away from Lauren becuase it was a funny game to her!!

Sheri Cohen Corporate Image Cape Town — sheri cohen

Sheri why the romance novel??? Every woman has a special part to her soul doesn't she!!! That was your...

Cape Town

Sheri Cohen Corporate Image Cape Townsheri cohen

You know that when your mummy died Danielle was happy!!! She laughed!!! Danielle grew up without a mummy and she hated that Lauren had Colin and a perfect fammily!!! She took Colin away from Lauren and then it was perfect for her when your mummy died becuase then Lauren didnt have a mummy either!!! She hated that Colin cared for your mummy!!! He did didnt he??? Thats why he wrote that book for her that they talked about in Noseweek. A man would only do that if he loved someone wouldnt he??? Danielle new that he wouldnt be able to talk to Lauren when her mummy died and that would hurt him!!!

Sheri Cohen Corporate ImageLauren Fine

Did you know that Danielle told us (she boasted to us) that when Colin Chaplin managed to stop her restraining order the first thing she did was call your stupid sister!!! She told her that he had "faked" his court documents and your stupid sister was soooo desperate that she believed hher!!! They were not to speak and the more he would try to speak to her the more she would think he was "stalking" her!!!

Corporate Image Cape Town South AfricaSheri Cohen

Your sister Lauren deserves an Onion Award!!! The game we played with her and Colin Chaplin was the funiest game ever!!! We made her hurt him. We made her think he had cheated on her!! We made her think he was stalking her so that she would avoid him!!! We made her think he pairated a facebook account so that she wouldnt beleive what he showed her. The best part though was making her go for his parents!!! That he wouldnt forgive her for would he!! Then we made her go for him again one last time didnt we!!! I knew that she would try and make it look like it was him sending her the letters becuase she was embarrased by what she had done and the only way she could explain it was if she told people it was him!! What kind of a person does that make Lauren???? And every time we made her go for him she was hurting him werent she!!! And every time she went for him it got harder and harder for her to speak to him didnt it!! I bet she made up lots of stories about him didnt she to try and justify the things we made her do to him didnt you!!! An Onion Award for Lauren Fine!!! I dont like the way thAT Wiese GIRL treats people. I am going to put up lots of things on the internet about her brothers threesome!! Lots and lots it wil be everywhere for everyone to see!!