Core Trust Financial Services INCCertified Bank Check to pay (GST)

J

I received a letter that stated "FINAL NOTICE" for "All American Sweepstakes Drawing" and a Claim #: GGA/CT/2008-[protected]. The letter stated that an ENTRY slip with serial# 4816794 attached to my name drew the lucky numbers [protected]. A check from ENSIGN UNITED STATES DRILLING INC made a check payable in my name "Judith Bailey" in the amount payable of 4, 980.00. I checked online using info in letter if this was legitimate or a money scam. I was disappointed to find that it was all, "Letter & Check" a "SCAM". My husband passed away Oct 18, 2008 and this "Letter & Check" came 2 weeks after my beloved Joe passed away. I ask that someone please investigate this company/individual praying on innocent people/ families like mine. The letter also had a tax agent Patricia King @ Block #283 Revenue Avenue St. John, NF A1B 4M6, CANADA & a Claims Agent: Perry Williams with phone #[protected]