Cooper's Fencepoor quality, kept money, won lawsuit

M

Contracted him in May of 2007 to build a fence. Due to poor quality of cemented posts, unreliability of showing up, and straight lies... I ended the project and his guarenteed me my money back. After months and no refund, I took it through the courts and won the suit. He owed me $1, 596 (payed up front) plus other expenses incurred totaling $2, 413 (around). Had the execution served and still haven't been paid. He needs to be stopped! Rip-it-off.com is showing more complaints w/ same issues. Please link me to anyone who is having issues and I will be more than happy to explain and show documents. I have since moved to Hickory, NC. Please email me anything in relation to this matter.

[protected]@jhhickory.com

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices