Contizant Consulting Private Limitedongoing scam in contizant consulting private limited

Mar 13, 2020

So, I am not sure where to begin my woes.

We required a freelance developer to build a basic website for us, and one of the employees(Tushaar Agarwal) & Robin Aggarwal from Contizant posed as a freelancer and fished us into giving the project to them, later we realized it is a small organization giving services as such.

PLEASE CHECK THERE PICTURES ALSO

They promised delivery of a completely usable website within ONE WEEK, in my understanding, completion means glitch-free, attractive and responsive website with initial content loaded into it, along with will a formal handover and training if further content needs to be added.

Their team assigned an inexperienced intern(Himani) to us, and she took a little more than 3 weeks to deliver an unsatisfactory Wireframe (note. not a completed product). They seem to have no design sense, and shockingly they even dared to take a SCREENSHOT of requirement specification and insert it directly as an image in one of the pages. How ridiculous! They have no creative or obvious knowledge on how to design n frame the content we want to display. Rather they expected us to tell them the design too.

They take a minimum of 3hours and disturb you to review 5 times for one simple font size, or container size changes. Pitying the intern, I even had to spend hours on screen-share and spoon-feed her for every other change. It'd have been easier for me to make the website myself.

We were frustrated, and I was forced to pen down a review earlier, due to which they (Narendra and Himani) paced up work Within a weekend, only to deliver just the wireframe. After I agreed to remove the review, they were back to their old tantrums. and took two days to fix a change as small as a pop upsize.

At this point, we had lost our patience, and as this was effecting an urgent business requirement, we just gave up and withdrew credentials from them.
We were handed an incomplete wireframe, with no readable content loaded, and no formal training for a non-tech person to be able to modify content/add products. It was an absolute waste of our time and money.

PS. BE ALARMED OF FAKE REVIEWS TOO, THERE ARE DUPLICATE COPY PASTED MULTIPLE REVIEWS, AND MOST OTHER REVIEWS ARE FAKE BY THEIR EMPLOYEES, AS DURING THE INTERACTION OF 3 WEEKS, I CAN IDENTIFY FEW OF THEM.