&Continuity& software for script supervisorsSold as compatible with Windows Vista when it is not compataible

I purchased the program "Continuity" software for scriptsupervisors from Win! Studios via their web page two years ago. At the time of purchase I owned a computer with Windows XP platform which was one of the system requirements, and was sent a CD containing Adobe Acrobat 5. and the Continuity CD. I was also told that the Continuity program only works with Adobe Acrobat 5. When I inquired about compatability with Windows Vista platform, I was told by the company Win! Studios that the Continuity program would work perfectly. I have recently purchased a new computer with Windows Vista platform and the program will not work. I have contacted Adobe and they have informed me that Acrobat 5 is NOT compatible with Vista. However on the company's web page (scriptsupervisor.com) one of the system requirements is Windows Vista. I have e-mailed them several times asking for a solution and have never received an answer. A friend also wrote asking if the program was compatible with Vista and they answered YES, but will only work with Acrobat 5. I feel this is fraudulent selling and I now own a program that cost me $269 plus shipping to Spain that I cannot use because Windows XP is not included in any new computer. Is there anything I can about this?

Yours
Maralyn Causley

• Fr
    Fred Script Dec 27, 2009

Continuity absolutely does work with Windows Vista. I have both a Mac and a PC that I use Continuity on, and my PC is Windows Vista Basic Home Edition, Service Pack 1.

Marilyn, I would try contacting Continuity to ask what other problems could be occurring with your computer.

• As
    Ashley402 Mar 04, 2010

I know a group of developers from KBC Film Solutions that recently created a product for script supervisors that can be accessed online, so it can be used by any operating system. Check it out! http://easyscriptsuper.com Hope this helps! :)