Continental Publishing ServicesBeware

Someone calling to "verify the name and address" for a listing in a directory, which was followed by an invoice for $410.95. I tried unsuccessfully to cancel the bill.

Afraid it would hurt our credit, we paid up. I wrote the check in April 2008 and it was cashed in July 2008.

I do have to say that I DID receive a CD with the company name & address and am sure it will never be seen by any of our clients...or anyone else either! I was clearly duped by this unethical group (I hate to use the word company when speaking of them).

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices