Having problems with ContentProz?

Sparta, New Jersey

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ContentProz.

Complaints & Reviews

www.contentproz.netThey didn't provide such services, which would help you to improve the situation in your business

Our company faced real difficulties and problems. We decided to use the services of the company www.contentproz.net. We explained them the situation, but they only promised to help. In result we paid them for the services and their strategies, but all their ideas haven’t worked. We failed again and again. When we told them about it, the agent started to yell a lot of personal and inappropriate. Be aware if you use their services.

• ContentProz Nov 17, 2016

Dear Winchester,

Thanks for leaving your feedback. We are regretful that our services didn’t meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies for your bad experience. Being a company with high-quality standards, ContentProz considers it extremely important to resolve the concerns of every client.

You are requested to share the order ID for which you made a payment so that we can initiate inquiry process.
      Looking forward to your candid response.

Regards,
      Team ContentProz.

www.contentproz.netThe rep scammed me and hasn't provided additional services

I subscribed for the website www.contentproz.net. I paid money for the package of services, but these jerks offered me additional services. The rep was so persuasive that I agreed and transferred money. After that these jerks provided the basic services and nothing about the additional. He replied to all my emails and told that I needed to be more patient and wait. Blah-blah. Don’t trust them and share your views about them.

www.contentproz.netThey rep was rude and they provided awful content for our website

We hired the staff from the website www.contentproz.net. We asked to write the web content for us, but these jerks failed. They provided total ### and the whole text was really blah-blah. We contacted them and asked to change it, but the rep almost yelled at us and told a lot of unpleasant and inappropriate. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.

• Ga
          garyh2 Jun 03, 2016

We ordered article from the company www.contentproz.net. These jerks took our order and have listened for all our ideas and thoughts, but after that they wrote completely opposite stuff. We were shocked, when we received the article. It was real ###, so we asked to change it. These jerks refused, but the rep told us that if we paid more, they would change it. The worst website and services as well.

contentproz.netFake promises and stolen money

I went to the website www.contentproz.net, because I needed to make the logo design. I communicated with the online agent, who provided me detailed info about services and prices. Also he told me that they made the job very quickly and I believed them. After I paid them for the job, these scammers vanished somewhere. No one replied to my direct questions, and all online agents suddenly were unavailable. Real ###. Avoid them. Please leave comments about your experience with this company.