Consumers Energy — heating rebates - the scame.
I had Furnace replace about March 2018 by a Consumers Contractor. I was told there was a rebate. When I asked for the form I was told by the contractor (Fire & Ice) "they take car of the rebate." About a month and one half later I called the contractor about the rebate and was told, "they take a while." I called consumers energy on Monday, November 5, 2018 I was told they never received any rebate request from the contractor. I was then asked for my model number and serial number and was told I am eligible for a $250.00 rebate, they would send me out a form. I called again on November 15, 2018 and was told there is no form and a consumer advocate would contact me in a week from the day I called them. today is November 18 and there is no call. I did tell them they need to check this contractor (Fire & Ice) because they are telling people they handle the rebates but they don't. I do not expect to ever receive any rebate or any call from Consumers Energy. The Rebate Program is Just a Big Scam.
More Consumers Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Consumers Energy - put unpaid sons gas bill on mine
- Consumers Energy - state of mi energy draft
- Consumers Energy - meter move out
- Consumers Energy - budget plan scam
- Consumers Energy - paying for someone elses use
- Consumers Energy - customer service
- Consumers Energy - left without heat for 2 days
- Consumers Energy - meter replacement services
- Consumers Energy - new service installation
- Consumers Energy - restoring service