ConsumerBill.comRip off!

D

I signed up with this group with them promising me loans and a credit card. They overdrew my account several times because they didn't tell me when they were going to draft anything. There products were cheap and overpriced and didn't have anything i needed that I particularly was interested in. Please do not get involved in this company they are not very helpful in no way.

More ConsumerBill.com Complaints & Reviews

• Bl
    blancabustamante Dec 13, 2007

Why did you guys take money out of my account.

• Su
    Susan Williams Dec 13, 2007

I did not approve that Onyx took money out of my savings account I need my money back from this company. Platium member, sent back in the mail postrd to me as soon as possible. That was wrong Send my 65.00 back to me.

• Te
    Terry wilson Dec 14, 2007

AEC FBO ONYX PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP has taken out of my account $14.95 for a membership that I have not even signed for now how did they get my account number and my cell phnoe number I have no idea because i just opened that account last week and i have no checks to write or no money in my account to even tell someone to subtract from it.if I could get a hold of these people personally I would ### them up as a result of this I have an overdraft of $34.91 on an account that i just opened with on money in it and I'm very pissed. I have a bogus number too for the people stealing others money 1-888-433-4096

maribel ortiz Dec 14, 2007

a generic check was made payable out of my personal account. it is my name and my account number, but the telephone number is over a year old and so is the address on the fake check. THIS IS FRAUD. AND MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION and WITHOUT MY VERBAL PERMISSION. I work very hard for my money and i dont have time for these scams.

• Ro
    Rosilyn Benjamin Dec 15, 2007

Who the hell are you people taking money from my account? I just opened my account a few weeks ago and it is very disappointing to see that my money is not even save in my own account. I did not give you people any written or verbal consent to deduct money from my account and I would appreciate it kindly that my money is returned or else its going be a nasty fight. I am a single mother working hard to support my kids, pay my rent and other bills with no help from anyone. You dont know how hard I worked or what I do to get my money so, do me the favor, return my money. Im very pissed off.

Maria Garcia-Perez Dec 15, 2007

I did not sign up with you people. I did not talk with anyone. You took out $.01 on November 29, 2007, then $.02 and then $49.95 on December 5, 2007 for a Platinum Visa your phone # is 888-433-4096. I called that phone number and I can't not get a response other contact you through this website. I have sent you on message on December 7 and 13. I work hard for my money. I DO NOT AGREE that you people have taken money from my account. I would like for credit in the amount of $49.95 be put back into my account or a check mailed to me. I am very pissed off and I will be getting in touch with the Best Business Bureau.

• Bo
    Bob W. McMillan Jr. Dec 22, 2007

As of November 20, 2007 and December 20, 2007 you have taken $17.95 from my account, I haven't receive anything from your end. My understanding was to try your service for thirty day I've receive nothing from your in thirty days. I've tried and tried to log to the member site with the password and loginID that I was issued the air message I receive is Invalid Password or Usename and when call I receive a recording that hang once it gives website. At this point I'm not satisfied with the service because you've given me nothing to try in thirty days but you've taken seventeen dollars and ninety five cent from my account for something I haven't used are tried. I would like response soon as possible. Thank You.

• Ri
    Richard L Brown Dec 23, 2007

These people have taken money out of my account for a card I do not posess or for that matter even sighned for .All I want is my money back, but when I try to contact them by phone I keep getting redirected to this web sight. How do I get my money back and How do I keep them out of my account?

Patricia L. Elliott Dec 26, 2007

You people withdrew money out of my account for something which I do not possess, how or why are you in business? Is your soul purpose to scam people out of their money in return for nothing? You all should be locked up and if I had it my way. you will be. You better never contact me or try to take funds out of my account again. I would never signed up for you to withdraw money out of my account for nothing. If your a creditable company then wheres my card for what you have taken? I doubt if I will ever see or hear from you scammers again. STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS THEIVES!!!

Mary Dec 26, 2007

I'm wondering if any of you got your money back and if you were able to contact someone on the website? I too was charged .03 and .04 at the first part of December for a Platinum Visa which I have not seen yet and which I never ordered. Then on December 10 I was charged 49.95 for who knows what. On December 20, I was charged another 14.95. There is no explanation for these charges and everyone is right. When you call the phone number, they refer you to the website. Wish me luck on trying to contact these thieves on the website. My only other option is to close this account which will be a pain. Also, has anyone reported these jerks to the BBB?

joseph mc guirre Dec 27, 2007

HELLO,

I AM E-MAILING YOU TO LET YOU KNOW I DID NOT SIGN UP WITH PEOPLE AND I DO NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT I WOULD LIKE THE MONEY YOU TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT BACK PLEASE.

Stephen Middleton Dec 28, 2007

you people will be hearing from my lawer on this matter of $49.95 and $14.95 . this is nothing but a fraud and you people will pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• De
    DEANNA WALLACE Jan 01, 2008

YOU FRAUDULANT PEOPLE ARE BEING DEMANDED TO REFUND MY MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF 107.70 WITH IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS OR U WILL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER BY THE NAME OF BRENT BRYSON, GO AHEAD AND LOOK HIM UP HE IS LAGIT YOU HAVE TAKEN MY MONEY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, AS LIKE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE HERE WE ALL WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY SO U BETTER REFUND US OR I WILL GET TOGETHER WITH EVERYONE AND FORM ONE LARGE LAW SUIT AGAINST YOU.

Stuart Sanders Jan 04, 2008

You are charging my checking account for an item
    I never ordered from you, the account you are charging to is a frozen account as a check book was stolen from me. I have called Bank of America, they gave me the fraud dept number & I will be calling it tomorrow. Since I have never been to your web sight, I am disabled & in my 60's I have no use for any vacation or credit card you pay for in advance.

Bottom line "I WANT MY MONEY BACK!"
    last four numbers of account I am being charged from your company is "1155". Now please return my money, I am call Bank of America Fraud dept tomorroow. I want my many returned like RIGHT NOW, not in 6 months!

• Ni
    Nicholas A Wai Jan 05, 2008

My attempt to councel my memebership has been falling on death ears.Please take action to councel my memebership immediately.
    Best Regards
    Nicholas A Wai

• Ve
    Vera Montgomery Jan 07, 2008

I have no idea who you people are you have been taking out $17.95 out of my checking account for 3 month 10/26/2007, 11/27/2007, 12/26/2007. I would appreciate these monies put back inmy account immediately! I did not sign up for this and can't understabd how you can take people's money without their permission, Please cancel this Membership Pronto! If this money is not back into my account within 24 hours Iwil be contacting my Attorney General about your scam you're trying to run. As fast as youtook out my money you should be able to return it!

Sincerely,Vera Montgomery

• Ro
    robert thomas coghlan Jan 08, 2008

YOU RIP-OFF ARTISTS HAVE BEEN TAKING $14.95 OUT ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT NOW FOR NEARLY 3 YEARS. NOW WHEN I NEED MY MONEY THE MOST I CANNOT GET ANYONE TO ANSWERE THE PHONE NUMBER LISTED ON MY BANK STATEMENT. I WILL PROMISE YOU ONE THING THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME YOU WILL HERE FROM ME OR MY LAWYER. YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO SEND ME A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES. AND TRY ME IF YOU THINK I AM KIDDING.

• Ve
    veronica green Jan 09, 2008

I noticed a debit of 17.95 taken from my checking account on 2 occasions. When I called the number printed on my checks, I was redirected to a website, I was able to chat online with a representative who promised that I would soon have a membership package, she then told me to log on to the site, but the user name and password were invalid. What can be done about these con-artist who are ripping people off without their permission.

• Do
    Douglas Pamela Fouty Jan 09, 2008

I too have been taken for $17.95 (for 3 consecutive monthes). There is no way to contact or cancel this fictious account that I never established. When calling the phone #, it says to go to the website, which says to talk to live chat, inwhich there is none. It then says to leave a message, inwhich the reply directs you to a site that does not exist. This is fraud and should immediatley allow me to cancel whatever this is and credit my account back my $53.85.

• Li
    Lisa Kepney Jan 10, 2008

3 days ago by Lisa [send email] I have no idea who you people are you have been taking out $17.95 out of my checking account for 3 month 10/26/2007,11/27/2007,12/26/2007. I would appreciate these monies put back inmy account immediately! I did not sign up for this and can't understabd how you can take people's money without their permission, Please cancel this Membership Pronto! If this money is not back into my account within 24 hours Iwil be contacting my Attorney General about your scam you're trying to run. As fast as youtook out my money you should be able to return it! Sincerely, Lisa.

patricia zaragoza Jan 10, 2008

I HAD MOMEY TOOKING OUT OF MY AOCCUT AND I DONOT NO WY.

Christi Eleazer Jan 10, 2008

These people keep drafting money from my acct. 12/12 $49.95 12/13 $49.95 12/18 $17.95 12/23 14.95 I called 1-888-433-4096 just answering service no live person..... Just would like my money back in my acct.

• Cj
    C.J Jan 20, 2008

HELLO! APPERANTELY SOMEONE USED MY GURLS NAMED AND MY ACCOUNT INFO AN D WITHDREW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ON JAN. 16TH, 2008. NOW I WOULD APPRECIATE IF I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK AND A PHONE CALL EXPLAING WHY MONEY WAS STOLEN FROM ME WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. I AMFURTHER MORE CONTACTING MY LAWYERS AND WILL BE INVESTGATING THIS COMPANY AND GETTIN MY MONEY BACK PLUS INTREST. SO YOU GOT 3 DAYS TO GIVE ME A CALL BECAUSE IT ONLY TO YA'LL 1 DAY TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

• Wi
    william price Jan 20, 2008

I talked to one of their employees named erica she was to cancell this so they wouldnt take money out of my checking account . Said I had signed up for this in July but they didnt take no money till Nov.. I told her I wanted a refunded said they would have ot mail it to me and it would take 30 days.

Decemeber rolls around and heres this deduction again so I call get the same girl and told her you were suppose to cancel this and they took my money again now you owe me for two months. Said it was cancelled and it would be 30 days and I get a check for the two payments they took.

Thanks william.

Angela Jan 25, 2008

I two have been taking ,they have been taking 17.95 out my account without my concent I would like for my money to go back into my account.I havnt recieved a card or anything . I want my membership canceled immediately .Thanks Angela

James N. Rutter Jan 27, 2008

I AM GOING TO GO ALL OUT TO GET MY MONEY BACK. I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU AND THE ABOVE FRIENDS OF DEFAULT OF THESE CARD DEALERS. i PROPOSE WE FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THEM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I AM GOING TO GET IT EVEN IF IT IS JUST 100.00 DOLLARS THEY DEFRAUDED THE PUBLIC. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK AND I WON'T COME AFTER YOU IF NOT HERE COME'S JAMES READY OR NOT AND SEE HOW I TAKE MY MONEY BACK YOU WON'T LIKE IT!

• Ru
    Ruth Canapa Jan 30, 2008

I have had money taken out of my account for the past three months and have no idea who you are. I have never authorized this money taken from my account and have taken steps with my bank to have the funds returned to my account. They have informed your bank that I refuse these charges. I would like to have this stopped now.

• Li
    linda jackson Jan 30, 2008

i want to know why they took money out of my checking account .because i did not tell them to . and i wish theywould deposit my 17.85 cents back in my account. thank you

Mary Harlan Jan 31, 2008

I also have had 17.95 taken out of my account for the past 3 months without my permission or my knowledge of how they got my bank account information. I"ll take the loss I just want them to quit taking it out of my account.Can anyome tell me how I can get that done?

Paul Leitermann Feb 02, 2008

You people have been taking 17.95 out of my bank account for the last 3 or 4 months and I want it stopped. I did not sign up for anything and don't know how you got my bank information. If this situation is not fixed immediately and the money you have takin deposited into my account within 48 hours I will have no other recourse but to contact my lawyer.

• Je
    Jessica L. Hebert Feb 05, 2008

I signed up with this company and never recieved any cards or information. This company did make sure that they would get their money of $70.00 start up fee than a fee of $14.95 a month for card. I have never used the card and cancelled service after the 30 day grace period. Spoke with a custmer service rep. and they assured me that these charges will not be charged to my account. I cancelled service due to hardships and now that I have been charged this amount out of my account continously it has caused overdrafts in my account and misfortune for me. I then again have contacted another customer service rep. and they too state this will not happen again and it has. I don't want to get my attorney involved here but when someone ask a company to stop services than they are to stop services, your company has charged me on serveral occassions on the dates stated 12-01-07,01-04-08 twice on each withdrawl $29.90 being $14.95 each. totally $59.80. I would appreciate if you would return the funds that you did not have any entitlment to get and close the account. If not done I will get the attorney at hand to take things in a more legal matter. Thank you
    Jessica Hebert

patricia robinson Feb 06, 2008

I went to check my account and i notice my account was hit twice for 17.95 and 70.00. I really dont recall for this company to withdraw from my account. In the mean time i have overdraft fee posted to my account. What can be done about this?

• Ba
    Barry Hodges Feb 08, 2008

You need to stop takeing 17.95 out of my account and repay me to my account what you took and as God is my wittness if you take another 17.95 out of my account i will personly drive to where you are and get my money back the hard way and you wont like my of getting it back and you take to the bank. BARRY HODGES and by the way you owe me for three months.

STEPHANIE Feb 08, 2008

I have not received anything from you guys and dont know why you are even taking money out of my account and causing overdrafts? I want my money back now and I have spoke with my attorney and if you dont get it back to me He WILL. I dont even know what this membership is even for just like everyone else. I want this canceled now and never taken out of my account again!!!

• Te
    terry hiner Feb 14, 2008

I warn you against this consumerbill.com [aka; onyx credit card maybe(?)]. My checking account was debited $17.95 each month for 3 months in a row... for nothing to show for what I was paying. Recently they took another $49.95, and again $39.95 in the form of a counter check from my account... I bank with Bank of America, the dispute was not processed as "fraud" because the origin was with my permission, therefore the BoA could process other counter checks as fraud... the only course of action was to Close my account, contact "consumerbill.com" and get the charges refunded back to me.

The Consumerbill.com says "the check is in the mail" I should have it within 30 days ...

• Je
    jerome jacob Feb 19, 2008

I have the same issue this company has been taking money for the past 3 months.

Jordan washington Feb 20, 2008

I too was apart of this i just got a call about a weekago cause i use a consumer credit to clean up my credit but. I didnt know about all of this stuff people are talking about. Thank you all for helping me out. I am also very sorry about what has happened to you all i hope things work out and does anyone have the # to contact them cause i keep getting the website and i want to talk to someone in person

• Be
    beverley s haynes Feb 21, 2008

I don't recall having this company debted my account and they did it with out warning and i want u to stop talking money out, or i will change my accoont number.

• Be
    beverley s haynes Feb 21, 2008

I would like all my money back please, u send no warning about talking money out of my account and to besides when i try to call for the past 3 months now all i get is a busy signal!!

• Ca
    Carmen Rivera-Hendrickson Feb 25, 2008

I have been trying to get them to stop they are still doing this. How can we make the stop. I lost over 700.00 with company like this and nothining has worked.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices