Consumer benefits health associationfraud

T

This is a total fraud. Do not fall for any of they're schemes. I was told that they participate with Blu Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna & United Health. They told me that these 3 major companies would be listed on the back of my Medical card, and that these 3 company logo's would also appear on the back of my Medical card.
They recorded me in a rehearsed Q & A, that they told me how to answer, that should've been my first sign that I was being scammed. I want to be sure that no other individual fall for this companies scam. My doctor's/dentist have never heard of this company or any of the "so called" medical companies that are provided on the back of the card. This is fake and a true scam. i don't understand why the BBB has not put them out of business yet.

• Ca
    Carlton Robinson Nov 25, 2008

Cancele my substription, asap.

send me a e-mail when this is completed(note, i did not order this program)

Carlton Robinson

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices