Consolidated Awareness Bureau Logo

Consolidated Awareness Bureau

Having problems with Consolidated Awareness Bureau?

PO Box 5527
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
United States - 33310-5527

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Consolidated Awareness Bureau.

Complaints & Reviews

CABScam

This is an official notice from Consolidated Awards Bureau that you are the only exclusive owner of 1, 130, 492.33. Enclose document release fee of $20.00...

My husband, a senior citizen, received this notice and sent 20.00 believing he had won the money. Never heard anything else... Until another notice today saying the same thing. This is a scam. Please alert others. Thanks.

• Ka
      Karla Freeman Jul 03, 2014

Received a letter via priair regarding winnings of 1, 130, 492. 33. I decided to do some research, and concluded it is a scam. I wish they would stop sending me these ripoff notices. It is just a waste of time. They will never get any money from me. Research these so called "sweepstakes companies". It will be worth your time

• Ka
      kaosmagik Aug 03, 2014

I received the same letter, what a trip, I'm waiting for a reply. Look like I have been scammed too.

• Ap
      aput Aug 12, 2014

I sent this company 20.00 for sweepstakes information and haven't received any info!!! Was misleading. BBB should investigate them and shut them down!!! What they are doing is illegal!!!

Andrea Braam Oct 09, 2014

I got the first letter and I foolishly sent the money, then the mistake they made was to send me back the same letter for another $20 three weeks later, I immediately got suspicious and started to investigate them and came up upon all these scam. Thank you guys for writing your comments. They should be reported to the FBI.

Concerned citizen

• Gs
      gsanabria Oct 14, 2014

I have received the same notice that this was my final notice from PriAir notice of pending cash award, I'm glad I see from others this is a scam. This is awful.

• Jk
      JK ANTHONY Nov 10, 2014

Received letter claiming I won $1, 130, 492.33 and all I needed to do was send $20.00 for a Document Release Form. THIS IS A SCAM!!! PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY! IF YOU WON MONEY, WHY SHOULD YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT???

• Co
      coldrain Feb 18, 2015

I've received the same letter but from ESS and the other from CAB...my wife got excited and sent 20.00 to one of them about 3 months ago...haven't heard anything till now saying the same thing one says send 25 dollars the other says send 20..this is very very dis hearting!