Cone Mack Precision MachineBuyer beware

S

Dealing with this company has left the worst experience of my life. I will never ever go to this company. I had brought my 66 Mercedes Benz in for repair because it was having problems in starting. This was the first repair job. The company recommended that I put new tires on the car and to bring it back for a carburetor tune up, also stated on my receipt. I brought the car and agreed to the price of $1500 for the tune up. I began making payments, keeping my receipts. Weeks had passed, it was now paid in full and when I asked him about the progress he said he was ordering something for the carburetors. Weeks had passed again, I called and as told it was a bad valve instead of the carburetors, so I continued to wait. I stopped by his shop to talk about it and he showed my motor, and said the pistons were bad; the whole motor was in pieces. They said that they would rebuild it for me for a total price of $2500 but says he is having trouble finding a block to rebuild it with. Even after taking so many days the car has problems. This company is a scam I have come to this conclusion that Cone Mack takes your money and does a half assed rebuild. When it fails, he demands more money and tries to wiggle out of any warranty contract. He has a silver tongue and is very good at twisting the facts to serve his goal. BUYER BEWARE!