Concrete Impressions LLCPoor Quality/Won't Repair

I also had a big problem with concrete impressions llc the company owned and operated by Todd Turner. I should be glad he didn't pour my patio. He just took my down payment and didn't do the work. He always said "next week" but next week never came.
I have turned him into the attorney general and just opened a civial case against him.
STAY AWAY IS RIGHT..HE WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY...

Poor Quality/Won't Repair

• Ss
    SS Custom Excavating Inc. Nov 18, 2009

Well to everyone that has had Todd Turner(Concrete Impressions LLC) take half of your deposit and has never shown up to do the job.. MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU…. Believe me I know what you’re going through.. We have been in contact with quite a few of you so far. We are an excavating company that has done a lot of work ($14, 500.00 worth) for this company and has not been paid for the past several months. He keeps tell us that he will pay us NEXT WEEK.. We as a company do have the right to put liens on people property to get our money, however, we won’t and don’t do business like that… I can only hope that this man gets what is coming to him..
    Please feel free to contact: David Sherman, S & S Custom Excavating Inc. Featuring Stamped Concrete Designs by David…. [protected]

• Ve
    very_unhappy Nov 24, 2009

This guy is a rip off. He ripped us off for $3000. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OR DEAL WITH TODD TURNER THE OWNER. He is a thief. Taking money from people who work hard. He is a pro at the saying I will pay you NEXT week or I will be there next week to do the work and he never shows up. He also passes rubber checks religiously. If you have a civil suit against him please contact me at [email protected] and we can help you out.

BTW Todd Turner is a Bernie Madoff but a smaller version.

• Ve
    very_unhappy Nov 24, 2009

Sorry you can email me at [email protected] I gave you the wrong email address.

• Cs
    cstites Apr 13, 2010

Yes we were one of the ones which he took my deposit and never came back. He has told me that he is going to get me my deposit back that he has a lawyer helping him to pay everyone back but I don't believe him. He is a thief. I will be filing a suit against him at least if i get a judgement I will feel like I have done all that I can do.