Computer-Geek.netAfter their software was installed I noticed several files were locked down and many files altered

I purchased web security for my oscommerce website for $380. After it was installed I noticed several files were locked down and many files altered. I emailed Rich Agnew (installer) to find out what files were altered during the install just in case I needed the info in the future. We have been working on the site for 4 months and I did not like not knowing the all modifications. He informed me that I did not have the skill level to know this info, and he felt that by providing the information to me that I would just break the site! I don't know where he came up with this, but it is MY SITE and even if I wanted to break it, it is none of his business! He refuses to give up the info and I am now having to have my credit card company file a dispute since he told them he is not obligated to give this info. I am livid, he has made it so he is the only one who has access to certain files on my site. I am going to re-install from a backup and hope I haven't lost too much, then pay a more reputable company to install security since at this point I don't know what he installed on my site.