Menu

CompleteCase.com
reviews and complaints

www.completecase.com
www.completecase.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 14 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for CompleteCase.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

CompleteCase.com reviews 3

R

CompleteCase.com Hire a lawyer

Hire a lawyer. This company plays games to make more money off vulnerable people. If you call in the staff has little to no knowledge of your case and cannot help or refund you.

CompleteCase.com replied to this review.

CompleteCase.com Complete case helped make a hard situation easier

Complete case helped make a hard situation easier. They were very responsive both by email and by telephone. The directions sent were easy to understand and helped both of us with the firms. All representatives were easy to speak with and understand. Joy was someone I spoke with on several occasions and she made me feel like whatever I needed, would be handled. I was treated with respect and care. This was a wonderful experience.

CompleteCase.com replied to this review.

CompleteCase.com I am still trying to understand why I paid y'all $299 just for some paperwork that I could have got from my court

I am still trying to understand why I paid y'all $299 just for some paperwork that I could have got from my court...I still had to fill out all the information & when I spoke to a customer service representative they were talking about give them another $299 for them to submit it to my Husband & the courts but I still will have to pay a court fee too...I could have went to my court & just got the paper done myself for $375...To me this is a Scam & if you are looking for the right way to go this company is not it at all...on they website they make it seem like they are going to do everything for you for only $299, but that is a Lie...then the customer service representative that I spoke to just wanted money & when I said no he rushed me off the phone...so I was confused even more on what y'all was going to do for me after I gave y'all my money...I would not recommend this company to my Love ones or anybody I don't like cause it was a waste of time & my Money...they sent me an Email with all the information I submitted to them & then nothing else...I have sent them multiple emails asking them questions & no response from them at all...I would recommend whoever is reading this just to go to your court & submit your divorce papers there it will be cheaper for real for real...don't get caught up in their lies like I did...

CompleteCase.com complaints 11

T
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I was told that if my forms were not acceptable there was a money back guarantee

I was told that if my forms were not acceptable there was a money back guarantee. I received the forms that they filled out and they were only 50% complete and I would be responsible to complete the remainder of the documents on my own. They only included basic information that I could have filled out on my own as the blank forms are available on the state website. I called after reviewing what they said we the completed forms and was told to submit the refund request online. I submitted it and 2 days later received an email saying I didn't qualify for a refund. I called and spoke with a supervisor in their billing department who was rude and spoke over me. I explained the situation and he repeatedly told me the services had been rendered and I was not eligible for a refund, then refused to transfer me to someone else and then hung up on me. I have reported this to my bank but I am honestly blown away by their lies and terrible customer service.

M. Kohler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid for their services for divorce paper work in March. Got everything filed only for a judge to tell me the paper work they did was wrong. This company is absolutely ridiculous, Im tired of dealing with them and want my money refunded.

CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I paid $348 to have a divorce expedited paperwork completed with this company back in April

I paid $348 to have a divorce expedited paperwork completed with this company back in April . Filed for my divorce and got a court date for August 16 in ***. The Magistrate handling the proceedings advised me that the company I paid did not complete the "Non-Disclosure Agreement", and that I needed to get that from them in order to proceed forward with my case. I called complete case and spoke with several agents *** and 2 supervisors *** all who have basically gave me the run around and stated they were waiting on *** the head manager to approve them being able to assist me and she has been ignoring the escalations they've sent. The Magistrate handling the case has also reached out to the company and spoke with *** on 8/23 and the company is still giving me the run around about not being able to assist me with the needed documents without *** approval. This company false advertise and takes people money.

E
E
E. Murray
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid completecase.com to provide me the following services: file my divorce and child support documents in court, for parenting classes and for my divorce and child support documents to be put together by them once I entered in all the relevant information. The program that they are using to produce the final forms which are to be filed in court is faulty. I have had to re-submit my forms so many times and they are still always wrong. I have now requested a refund and they are only willing to give me back a portion - I paid $712.94 and they have not provided the services that I paid for. They are saying that some of the services (parenting class/divorce) that i paid for expired but I was not told that these had an expiration date and how could I file my forms in court if they were wrong?!

A
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I hired Complete Case to assist me through the divorce process with my spouse

I hired Complete Case to assist me through the divorce process with my spouse. I initially selected the basic package for $299.00 on 6/14 and a few weeks later purchased the Platinum Package for an additional $299.00 on 6/29. I was assured this process would be finalized by March . It is now mid July and my divorce is not finalized. Complete case made two mistakes in my final packet and I was informed but the judge i need to resubmit the final documents. I hired professionals so i would not be in this situation. I have a wedding planned in August and now have to cancel two weeks before due to their mistakes. I have reached out to them several times and nobody is returning my calls or honoring my request for a refund which i feel i deserve since i have to do this myself. They emailed me and said i do not qualify for a refund as it is 30 days past the date i purchased the package. I did not know there were mistakes until the court reviewed and rejected my divorce.

D
D
D. Kub
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased Complete Case ,but before It I had read that I have time to check it out and see if I satisfied,if not I can get the money back. After purchasing it I realized ,that it was a total scam as all they provide are just instructions, that I can get for free off the internet .On top of it Costumer Service was not helpful and they charged me Premium ,that was another trap ,as all it was just a subscription,that I was in no need of.When I asked to get my money back after 2 days of having the product ,they refused.I have not used their instructions as I have found another platform ,that does all the work (that is supposed to be done for the same amount of money ),but they claiming I did .

Is CompleteCase.com legit?

Our verdict: CompleteCase.com has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores CompleteCase.com's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of CompleteCase.com can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

CompleteCase.com earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: CompleteCase.com achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

CompleteCase.com resolved 100% of 11 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

CompleteCase.com has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

CompleteCase.com has registered the domain name for completecase.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Completecase.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Completecase.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Completecase.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with CompleteCase.com, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

CompleteCase.com as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for CompleteCase.com have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

The CompleteCase.com website has a cookie consent banner indicating the use of cookies for data collection. Reviewing the privacy policy and terms of use is crucial to understanding how the data is used and ensuring compliance with regulations.

Completecase.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from CompleteCase.com.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Completecase.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The completecase.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • CompleteCase.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

CompleteCase.com I requested refund before my 30 days

I requested refund before my 30 days.I filled out questionaire but was not able to complete and submit due to not accepting correct name info. My refund was requested due to no longer needing the service with other party involved .I had just received info in regards to my ex diagnosed with terminal cancer.Company refused refund but did offer 50%refund.I was not satisfied with this because they said I used their services so no refund. I was on hold for 45 minutes. Was disconnected. Then was told refused take my call due to no time. I explained you are open till 5 PM and at 4pm ben the agent had no time to take call. I EXPLAINED that my refund would be quite useful to my daughters who are taking of their father during this time let al*** also dealing with covid19 pandemic and not being able to work their jobs. Very dissatisfied with company.Also commented that could get a callback.I started not very useful due to 24 to48hrs.meant Friday last day goodluck 24hrs.Saturday48hrs not open for business. I firmly requested a callback for Friday and did not receive one.

Read full review of CompleteCase.com and 3 comments

3 comments
C. Reilly
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I originally signed up with completecase.com in 2017 to provide filing documents for my divorce. I have tried multiple times to cancel the subscription, however, they continue to charge $19 per month. I went so far as to lock my credit card, several days after the draft date for the monthly subscription I unlocked my credit card and within a day completecase.com deducted the $19 out of my account again.

J
J
J. Johns
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed up for an online divorce service which states their service costs $299. So far, I've paid $368.99 to access "unlimited resources" which I can't seem to access since I submitted my forms. I got a message that stated I have five days left, and I can extend the service for three different amounts depending on the length of time I would need to complete the process. I should be able to access their videos regarding divorce, but I can't access them. I truly wish I read the ComplaintsBoard.com complaints before I signed up for this service.

C. Carter
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I paid this company $299 for divorce papers with a refund back guarantee. Once I filled out some simple questions online with my information, I was informed that I could not use this service due to the contested status of my divorce. Due to me answering a few questions online, I was not eligible for a full refund. Instead they wanted to give me a partial 50% refund! For a service I was unable to use! So after pleading my case, I was still only able to get a partial refund of $200. I'm not sure if this is the case with everyone but for ME $99 is A LOT of money! Scammers are everywhere in every shape and every form! BEWARE!

G
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I signed up to use completecase.com to assist in my divorce

I signed up to use completecase.com to assist in my divorce. Initial use of the site is $249 and I was convinced to upgrade to VIP service for an additional $249 which means that they handle all filing and submission of paperwork. This was in April. The filing took until October, and I had to personally go down to the clerks office to inquire about the mailed in paperwork. Once they found the Verified Letter and summons, i was told by the site that they were waiting for the court to send back a signed document. I had to inquire at the court again what they needed to send back when i learned that they never send out documents and that the packet of paperwork was incomplete. So i had to call the website back again and inquire about what was missing which i was told was the serving of the paperwork to my spouse. That paperwork got lost in the mail, and never arrived to my spouse so i had to go back to the clerks office for the third time to get the full packet of paperwork, fill it all out again, get it re-notarized. The services i paid for were not completed and i had to finalize by myself.

I
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I was looking for a quality do-it-yourself online divorce service

I was looking for a quality do-it-yourself online divorce service. I found onlinedivorce.com and paid $139 to start my forms. I quickly found the forms to be very low quality with spelling errors, no explanations and incoherent questions that did not seem logical or applicable. So I called and asked to cancel with a full refund, which they provided. I switched to CompleteCase.com which appeared higher quality but cost twice as much - $299. I paid it because I wanted to do my divorce right. So imagine my surprise when I started my forms to find out that they are SAME company with the exact same service. This is fraudulent advertising. Furthermore the customer service and "legal" advice was completely unhelpful and rude. Insult to injury, at the end of filling out the forms they informed it would take 2 days to receive the download unless I paid an additional $49 - this is extortion as it was never mentioned in their advertising. I paid it and the forms I received were riddle with errors such as including a Court in the wrong county. This is a scam company with a shoddy service used to bilk vulnerable customers out of as much money as possible.

CompleteCase.com I first bought their service on 9/19

I first bought their service on 9/19. I did everything that was asked of me. Gave them all of the information they needed. The first person I ever spoke to on the phone was named Robert. He apparently was handling my case? But after everything was submitted, Robert, told me that I would be getting an email with instructions on how to fill out the forms and that the forms would be delivered in a week. So a week passes, and still no email... I call Robert and get no answer. Even after leaving numerous voicemails, I received no call backs (over a span of a week). So I call their customer service line and spoke to someone who then told me that my papers would take 10 days to come. It was a Friday night and he told me to expect an email either later that day or Monday morning. That didn't happen. I had to call again to be told the same exact thing by the same person. This morning I wake up to an email about me not renewing my services. They took almost $600 from me and now they want more because they were too slow? I don't understand how this is my fault. Why take advantage of people in this situation? I received the email on a Sunday which isn't a business day so I can't even call anyone. Good one complete case, I must admit, this was one heck of a scam

CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I decided to go with their service because of an employee named Anthony L**** ,who was a very helpful and knowledgeable customer support

I decided to go with their service because of an employee named Anthony L ,who was a very helpful and knowledgeable customer support specialist. He told me that he would be there to help me through till the end and all I would need to do is call and asked for him when I came into some issues and I needed his help. All the sudden after the first few weeks he was not calling me back which he did at first. I then had to deal with the most rudest, unknowledgeable, an unhelpful customer service specialist. After making two attempts to edit my information which is supposed to get automatically updated-- for some reason it wasn't working. I was then told it was because I had to use a regular computer and not my phone--so I did-and again nothing got updated. After making several emails and calls to try to see what was going on I was finally told that it usually gets updated but since it hasn't --someone's going to have to go in and make these changes manually and when they do someone will reach out to you to let you know it's done. So of course it hasn't got done and now they're expecting me to subscribe and pay again to continue my subscription. I believe this place is a scam and they do this stuff on purpose so you have to continue subscribing in order to complete your paperwork.

S
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I contracted Complete Case to settle my no fault divorce in NYS in March

I contracted Complete Case to settle my no fault divorce in NYS in March. They guarantee divorce or they will refund the $299 payment. After five years of paperwork rejected by the court, I agree to allow them to start a new filing. I worked with a member of CC one and one to ensure the paperwork was satisfactory. Again my documents were rejected and the courts notified me that two other NYS required documents were missing. In addition, I had to submit amendments within 30 days of notice to the courts - I had to hire an attorney who is now handling my case because CC had been completely incompetent. CC has been giving me the run around for over FIVE YEARS! CC failed. I want my guaranteed money back. In addition, they conned me into unnecessary online seminar which cost me $179 dollars in Oct of 2019. I want all my money back. I have approached them several times for a full refund and continue to get ignored or the run around. This is terrible, terrible business practice and I don't want others to fall victim. Also, I have dozens of emails going back and forth with CC that started in March when the first submission was rejected by *** Courts.This is my second time requesting a refund. I requested a refund in Sept 2019 but agreed to let them try one more time. They failed, again.

O
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com On Monday, July 29th I started my subscription to completecase.com for the purpose of using their online service to complete my divorce

On Monday, July 29th I started my subscription to completecase.com for the purpose of using their online service to complete my divorce paperwork. On July 9th, I submitted my completed questionnaire. Their service states that completed divorce forms will be available within 2 days of that submission. The forms were ready for me on July 12; however, I noticed several errors when I reviewed them, and also needed to make a change to my answers. The representative I spoke with via chat on their website, informed me that I should email customer service with the corrections requested and that those changes would be made, and the revised forms ready for me to download within two days. I emailed with the corrections on the morning of July 14th. I received a response to the email, informing that the changes would be made, on July 17th. I received the revised forms on July 21st (7 days after emailing the request for changes). These forms had revised only one of the several errors I noted in my email. I contacted chat for support. They informed me again to send an email. I explained that I had already sent an email. They told me to send another with the same information. I sent another email with the same requests. I was notified that my forms were revised and ready for download on July 26th. Again, the requested changes had not been made. I have again been informed that they are still working on the corrections I have requested, but that they are unable to give me an estimate as to when these will be complete. I requested that they extend my subscription due to their failure to meet their guaranteed turn-around time. They extended it to August 12th. Also of note, my communications with completecase have included many online chats. Most of the time, I am not given the opportunity to receive a transcript of the chat via email, although occasionally I am. Once I was told that chat transcripts are not available and I know this to be false. In addition, I have twice requested call-backs and do not receive any.

F
CompleteCase.com has left an official reply on this complaint.

CompleteCase.com I have been looking for online divorce services, for a while due to work schedule, and Covid-19 still going on

I have been looking for online divorce services, for a while due to work schedule, and Covid-19 still going on. I requested information from completecase.com and wanted to know what there services could provide. On July 21 and 22 I received an email from Elizabeth ***. First email stated I qualified. However, I was still trying to figure out if this was a good company to use. Her second email came on July 22; it was stating I qualified and to proceed with sign up for service. Within these two days completecase.com called my phone 18 times; starting at 10 am and wouldn't stop until almost 7 pm. I received a call on July 22 from completecase.com #(***, but no one responded. I called back and spoke to David *** he help me start the process, however, I didn't like how the questions was set up, as well as I found the review on there services, and I didn't like what they had to offer. I found another company to use, but I decided just to do my own paperwork. I found it crazy because even after I decided to try completecase.com they kept calling my phone from sun up to sun down. I initially tried to cancel my subscription online, but there website would not let it go through. I spoke again with David *** July 24 and he cancelled my service, as well as stopping the harassing phone calls, and he apologies for the bad experience. I received an email stating my subscription was cancelled, and I would be charged $8.99 to keep my documents save on file; I received that email on July 26. When I canceled my subscription I no longer wanted to use any of your service at all. I'm currently writing this complaint because you all are trying to charge my credit card $90 I no longer have a subscription with your company! You all charged my card $8.99 it processed on AUG 2, 20, and I will like a refund. Also I had my bank lockout your services and any online transaction from completecase.com not to go through, and to keep track if you all try to process a payment. I will take legal action against your company, I have emails, the 26 times your company called me, and my bank will provide me with how many times you all tried to charge my card.

About CompleteCase.com

CompleteCase.com is an innovative online platform that provides an efficient and cost-effective way to handle uncontested divorces. The platform is designed to simplify the complex and emotionally charged divorce process, making it possible for couples to dissolve their marriage without incurring the high expenses and stress that typically come with traditional divorce proceedings.

The website allows couples to complete all required divorce paperwork online, without the need for an expensive attorney. CompleteCase.com offers a comprehensive divorce questionnaire that guides couples through the legal requirements of their specific state. The platform also provides support and guidance throughout the divorce process, including access to professional customer service representatives who offer assistance and guidance.

One of the great advantages of using CompleteCase.com is that it is completely affordable. The site offers a fixed fee for its services, with no hidden costs or unexpected surprises. This makes the service accessible to couples who may not be able to afford a traditional divorce attorney but still require a viable solution to end their marriage amicably.

Additionally, CompleteCase.com offers top-notch security measures to ensure that all user information is kept confidential and secure. The platform's encryption protocols make it impossible for unauthorized individuals to access your personal data, thereby safeguarding your privacy and data security.

In summary, CompleteCase.com is a reliable and convenient online divorce platform that offers couples the opportunity to end their marriage quickly and cost-effectively. The platform offers a comprehensive service that guides couples through the entire process, with professional customer support available to answer any questions or concerns. With CompleteCase.com, couples can experience a sense of closure without the anxiety and expense of traditional divorce proceedings.

CompleteCase.com Customer Reviews Overview

CompleteCase.com is a popular online platform for individuals seeking a divorce. The site allows users to complete their uncontested divorces in a quick, easy, and affordable way. The reviews of CompleteCase.com are overwhelmingly positive, with many users praising the platform for its convenience, ease of use, and cost-effectiveness.

Users appreciate the simple and straightforward online process, which allows them to complete their divorce paperwork without the need for an attorney. Many users also compliment the platform for the speed at which they were able to get their divorce finalized, with some reporting that it took only a few weeks.

CompleteCase.com's customer service is also frequently praised by users. The platform's support team is available via phone and email to help users with any questions they may have throughout the process. Many users report that the customer service was responsive and helpful, providing them with the guidance they needed to complete the divorce process.

Overall, the reviews of CompleteCase.com are overwhelmingly positive. The site is praised for its convenience, simplicity, and affordability, making it a popular choice among individuals seeking an uncontested divorce. With quick turnaround times and responsive customer service, CompleteCase.com is a reliable and trustworthy platform for those looking to end their marriage.
Ratings on other sites
Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.3
559 reviews

Overview of CompleteCase.com complaint handling

CompleteCase.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2023. The latest review Hire a lawyer was posted on Apr 23, 2023. The latest complaint Hire a lawyer was resolved on Apr 23, 2023. CompleteCase.com has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 14 reviews. CompleteCase.com has resolved 11 complaints.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. CompleteCase.com contacts

2. CompleteCase.com phone numbers
    +1 (877) 473-5526
    +1 (877) 473-5526
    Click up if you have successfully reached CompleteCase.com by calling +1 (877) 473-5526 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached CompleteCase.com by calling +1 (877) 473-5526 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached CompleteCase.com by calling +1 (877) 473-5526 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached CompleteCase.com by calling +1 (877) 473-5526 phone number
  3. CompleteCase.com emails
  4. CompleteCase.com social media
CompleteCase.com Category
CompleteCase.com is related to the Legal and Enforcement category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with CompleteCase.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CompleteCase.com Customer Service. Initial CompleteCase.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CompleteCase.com above.