Complete Savings / Complete Savetook money from me and I didn't agree to this

You took £15 from my bank account I do not want anything to do with your company give it back now!! Outraged! I am going to put it all over social media about how fraudulent this company is if you don't give me my money back by 10/10/2019!!!
[protected] Emily cooper
I'm discussed at your lack of respect for customers and how you presume you can access my account and my money!

Complete Savings / Complete Save

• Hello Emily,

Complete Savings will be happy to assist you but it's difficult to do that in a forum such as this when we cannot identify a membership record for you. If you'd like assistance regarding the Complete Savings programme, please contact us directly so that we can identify your membership record. You can reach us on our free telephone number (from within the UK) [protected], or, you can contact us at www.completesave.co.uk/contact .

In the meantime, we’d like to provide you with the following details about the Complete Savings programme.

Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings sign-up page and agree to the Terms of Service. The details required are: your name, your email address, your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and complete the sign-up page.

We hope you use the contact details we included above to contact us so that we can identify your record and assist you.

Kind regards,