[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save — money taken without permission
How can you justify taking 9 months worth of £15 each out of someone's bank account??? And your useless copied and pasted template reply to every single complaint shows that you are scamming scumbags!!! Absolutely barbaric that this is even allowed!!! Apparently I signed up for you to take £15 a month of me when I bought a card from funky pigeon!??? Why on earth would anyone willingly agree to this??? You a con artists that go undetected for months on end stealing people's money!!! Absolutely shocking way and a month before christmas I have only just realised you've been taken small amounts of money off me since march. I'd love to give you a piece of my mind!!!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Complete Savings / Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] WLY Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- [Resolved] WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings - credit card charges 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - cancel my membership and refund my money!! 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - membership charge
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorised monthly deductions from my debit card € 15
- Completesavings.co.uk - fraud, they taking money from my bank without my permission 
- [Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Save - taking payments from my bank account
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - unauthorized money being taken out of my bank account