[Resolved] Complete Savings / Complete Savemoney taken without permission

M Nov 07, 2018

How can you justify taking 9 months worth of £15 each out of someone's bank account??? And your useless copied and pasted template reply to every single complaint shows that you are scamming scumbags!!! Absolutely barbaric that this is even allowed!!! Apparently I signed up for you to take £15 a month of me when I bought a card from funky pigeon!??? Why on earth would anyone willingly agree to this??? You a con artists that go undetected for months on end stealing people's money!!! Absolutely shocking way and a month before christmas I have only just realised you've been taken small amounts of money off me since march. I'd love to give you a piece of my mind!!!

• Updated by Montyssss · Nov 07, 2018

Don't go with this company absolutely shocking customer service!!!

• Updated by CompleteSaveUK. · Nov 21, 2018

Hello Montysss,

Complete Savings is an online membership programme providing its members with great benefits. More details can be found at www.completesavings.co.uk.

The only way you can become a member is to manually enter your details on the Complete Savings signup page and agree to the Terms of Service which are made clear on the signup page. Immediately after a consumer completes their signup, an email is sent confirming the membership and providing details on how to start using the membership benefits.

We make an effort to keep members aware of their membership by sending five emails during the first month of the membership and then monthly emails after that. All of these emails contain our contact details if a membership wishes to cancel the membership at any time.

Currently I cannot identify your Complete Savings membership record. If you would like assistance regarding Complete Savings and your membership, please contact me at [email protected] so that I can identify your record. I'll be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,