zzzphone / taken money from my account

1 FL, United States Review updated:

I put an order through on www.zzzphone.com to purchase a phone, but then cancelled the order the same day after I changed my mind, they still charged my credit card £186.37

I have emailed their support address a number of times with no result or reply.

I believe my order number is [protected]

Comments

Dr
  27th of Nov, 2008
zzzphone - phone not received
zzzphone.com
China
zzzphone.com

i have purchased a phone form zzzphone.com, i paid 210 us dollars through my credit card on nov 1st 2008, till now i have not received the phone, and they are not responding to my mails properly, my order no. 1024-1225528597. thanking you.

Al
  27th of Nov, 2008

on the site it says they will ship on nov. 30 read before you buy

Wo
  4th of Dec, 2008

read on the site: Order now to have your Google Android enabled cell phone on December 15. Orders will be shipped in the order received

Ti
  21st of Jan, 2009

Same here... but I loaded my with GPS and wifi so it was much more costly... anyone hear anything of them lateley?

Ti
  21st of Jan, 2009

what about now? It's Jan 21... still no shipping...

Ja
  12th of Jun, 2009

looks like you were scammed... either that or the company died - maybe to a bad cashflow? anyway don't expect your money back unless you paid with paypal. I heard you can claim some money back with paypal in conditions like these.
Next time buy a phone from a repuatble business, like nokia or at & t.
i'm sorry for your loss though, i myself was tempted to buy one, however i thought it was mighty fishy how they kept changing their models, as well as the fact that nobody online had bought one yet to prove the companies legitimacy.

Ja
  12th of Jun, 2009

You were scammed/ or their company went bust. If you look online they removed their website, and it looks like they made another scam:
I guess the lesson here is to never trust obscere online businesses!