zzzphone / taken money from my account

I put an order through on www.zzzphone.com to purchase a phone, but then cancelled the order the same day after I changed my mind, they still charged my credit card £186.37

I have emailed their support address a number of times with no result or reply.

I believe my order number is [protected]

N  27th of Nov, 2008 by

zzzphone - phone not received

i have purchased a phone form zzzphone.com, i paid 210 us dollars through my credit card on nov 1st 2008, till now i have not received the phone, and they are not responding to my mails properly, my order no. 1024-1225528597. thanking you.
D  27th of Nov, 2008 by
on the site it says they will ship on nov. 30 read before you buy
N  4th of Dec, 2008 by
read on the site: Order now to have your Google Android enabled cell phone on December 15. Orders will be shipped in the order received
A  21st of Jan, 2009 by
Same here... but I loaded my with GPS and wifi so it was much more costly... anyone hear anything of them lateley?
N  21st of Jan, 2009 by
what about now? It's Jan 21... still no shipping...
N  12th of Jun, 2009 by
looks like you were scammed... either that or the company died - maybe to a bad cashflow? anyway don't expect your money back unless you paid with paypal. I heard you can claim some money back with paypal in conditions like these.
Next time buy a phone from a repuatble business, like nokia or at & t.
i'm sorry for your loss though, i myself was tempted to buy one, however i thought it was mighty fishy how they kept changing their models, as well as the fact that nobody online had bought one yet to prove the companies legitimacy.
N  12th of Jun, 2009 by
You were scammed/ or their company went bust. If you look online they removed their website, and it looks like they made another scam:
I guess the lesson here is to never trust obscere online businesses!