zzsolutions / GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!

I am a single mother and I am doing my best to take care of my little girl. I have been scammed by 3 companies in the past week. One of which was named zzsolutions. I am extremely IRATE with this. Now my account is overdrawn and my daughter needs her medicine, food and diapers. I dont know how you people can sleep at night know that you are STEALING money from innocent people. I work hard, I dont lie, i dont steal, and i dont take advantage of people like this. I suggest that someone contact me before 11:00am eastern time and get this charge reversed immediately. I will be contacting the authorities for furthur assistance. DO NOT EMAIL ME!

Comments

• Zz
      3rd of Sep, 2008
    zzsolutions - giving out personal info
    zzsoltions
    n
    n
    Phone: 1-866-592-6443
    zzsolutions.com

1-866-592-6443 is the complaint # mr.nelson(ME) has nothing to do with this.please don't call my home #

• Mi
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I did not authorize you to take money out of my bank account and now you have overdrawn my account this will cost me an overdraft fee of 35.00 to bank of america. I want a phone call about this 702-321-1944 or 702-544-1323 Sincerely Michelle K.

• Ed
      10th of Sep, 2008

They attempted to withdraw money from my checking account.

It was $6 and change.

• La
      10th of Sep, 2008
    zzsolutions - ACH DEBIT
    ZZSOLUTIONS
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

THIS COMPANY NAME ZZSOLUTIONS MADE 2 ACH DEBIT FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT ONE IN THE AMOUNT OF $29.98 AND $5.98. I REQUESTED AN INVESTIGATION FROM MY BANK AND WHO IS THIS COMPANY?

• Dk
      11th of Sep, 2008

I use Bank of America, and had 2 ACH Debits from my account from ZZ Solutions. I strongly urge you to switch to Bank of America, as they were able to help me track down these low lifes, and get my money back. ZZ Solutions is a credit monitoring group that has a history of either buying personal info, or illegally obtaining it from other websites that you may have visited. There # is 866-592-6443. I am in the process of tracking down an address as well. Hope this helps anyone being ripped off by these ###s.

• Sc
      12th of Sep, 2008

when you find out let me know, because i will hold them down while you kick them in the financial crotch.

12th of Sep, 2008

this company was not authorized to credit my checking account twice for 29.98 i need a phone number to contact someone about this problem . it is messing up my account for check i have written.

• Sh
    zzsolutions - unauthorized withdrawal of $29.98 from my checking account

This company, ZZsolutions withdrew the above stated amount from my bank account without my authorization! There is no information referencing this company, no contact number or anything!!! Now, I am out of $29.98, and must alert my bank to watch out for ACH withdrawal for my acct. from this company ... I would like to start an investigation to get my money back but without any information (contact info) or location of this company, there's nothing I can do at this point. Please HELP!

Thanks, sheila simms (202)629-8125

13th of Sep, 2008

they took money out of my account twice and i want my money back and i did not agree to this at all my back knows about this and they said i should get my money back as soon as possile my bank is BANK MIDWEST -JUDY FELDMAN

13th of Sep, 2008

this company took money out of my account twice without me knowing about it i want my money back and already talked to my bank about this my bank is Bank MIDWEST_judy feldman-913-248-8600

13th of Sep, 2008

i just want my money back that they took out of my account without me knowing about it

• Pb
      17th of Sep, 2008
    zzsolutions - non authorization fraud
    zzsolutions
    Phone: 1 866 592 6443
    creditreportrefund.com

charging on checking account different amounts of money without authorization of owner of that account. In the meantime, accruing charges of overdrafts.

• Br
      25th of Sep, 2008

please refund my money I did not authorized for you to deduct my account now my accound is overdrawn

25th of Sep, 2008

charged my checking, caused large overdraft

• Sh
      26th of Sep, 2008

I applied for a loan online but did not accept it.I read the agreements I printed out and did not see anything about a membership subject to taking monthly fees ot of my account. the fees for the laon were to expensive. A $29.98 charge was taken from my account without my knowledge .An overdraft on my account of $35.00 plus $15.00 of continuous overdraft and a $6.98 charge now cost more than the charges for the loan I never went forward with, I would appreciate a refund on this matter.

• Lo
      27th of Sep, 2008

ILovina Watkins wont my money back that was taken out of my account with out my permission. Also because of that there were overdraft that occured.that should also be taken care of. I dont have money to give away like that. you all were not arthorize to go in to my account. my bank told me to contact you all. they wont me to file charges. I am not going to do that. just pay what is owed to me. thank you. mrs gray.

• Mo
      27th of Sep, 2008

Please refund the money you guides take in to my checking account plus the $ 35.00 the bank charge me for unavaliable funds.

• El
      27th of Sep, 2008

this company withdrew monry from my checking acct unauthorized

• Zz
      28th of Sep, 2008

I found a #, they gave me a number in enter, but i dont know where to enter the number. The phone # is 1 - 866- 592- 6443

29th of Sep, 2008

i need my money back i cancel, let me know how i can take my money back