zzsolutions-5624036303 / unauthorized withdrawl from a SAVINGS account

Kennewick, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 509-378-6845
My husband called the bank to see how much money he had available for withdrawl without closing the account. But, the teller at the bank said that he was overdrawn!!! Today(09/02/08) we recieved a notice in the mail from the bank and the company's name that appeared on the statement was zzsolutions. Neither of us has ever heard of this company and I am going to report this as fraud...I have kids and I don't have the time or patients to play these kinds of games with stupid people right now, especially when our economy is failing like it is...I don't have a grace period. I want this taken care of right now!!!
Me

Comments

Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2008
found them 866-592-6443 it a credit monitoring/reporting company apparently when i applied for an online cash advance by clicking "agree with terms and conditions" i enrolled in their service... needless to say i rudely canceled my service ... PS when calling u may need a translator
Do
  3rd of Sep, 2008
This company is unreal!!! I never-NEVER-give my bank information on the internet. They claim that we signed up for their credit montoring service but they have no answer when I ask them how they got ahold of my banking account info. I am reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and I hope that eveyone they stole money from does the same.
Ma
  3rd of Sep, 2008
They did the same thing to me.. I have the number to the company. It is a credit report thing that I know I did not apply for. their number is 1-866-5925-6443. Good luck.
Fr
  4th of Sep, 2008
they keep on taking money out of the bank i have never heard of this place i'm calling every one to get my money back