Zynga Farmville / game frozen

Zynga's online facebook game, farmville, will not load today. I have never had this problem before. I have gone on farmville.com and the same error occurs. The loading bar is stuck at 3/4 loaded but will not go any further. This problem has been ongoing for 2 hours.

Comments

• Sh
      11th of Jan, 2011

hi i play farmville on facebook i am known as shay theshowstopper (shanice southall) email shanice066@comcast.net My problem is the fuel. I have over 30 neighbors and when i visit their farm i get a can of fuel. But on the left side where the fuel bar is not filling up . I havent recieved any fuel for weeks. where is my fuel? I have a lot of plots and cant get any fuel unless i go to my bakery and buy some. WHERE IS MY FUEL THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED OUT OF FOR WEEKS. i WANT ALL MY FUEL THAT WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME THAT I SUPPOSE TO HAVE.

• La
      23rd of Jan, 2011
    Zynga Farmville - Money and XP's!
    Zynga,farmville
    Ireland
    facebook.com

Hello, I am a very experienced Farmville user.I was playing farmville via facebook, on Thursday.When I planted white poinsetta..I had 200.000 coins.It was late at night, so I didn't buy anything or spend much time at it.I came back to my farm on Friday, to harvest my animals when, I noticed that my coins had decreased to 10, 000!So, I thought that it was just a mistake as the game keeps freezing on me.So, I said I would come back in a few hours to try again.I planted Raspberries as the XP's are at 5 at the moment.But, when I came back that evening to harvest them, I got NO XP's and my money didn't go up!Can you please sort this for me!As it takes long enough to earn them!Thank You!

• Mo
      13th of Feb, 2011

I am a paying customer on farmville, I know you are trying to make improv. & am being very patient, like the fact always new animals and so forth. I DO NOT LIKE YOUR NEW IDEA OF LIMITED GIFTS FOR THE DAY!!! On weekends alot of people get to play and have fun, now it is 3pm and I cannot play anymore for6 hrs. If is on my screen from friends that you want us to have to get more bonuses and more money for you, then let us have them. YOUR NEW IDEA WILL MAKE ME GO BACK TO MY FREE GAMES AND SPEND NO MORE MONEY HERE AND WILL TELL OTHERS IT IS A RIPOFF AND NO LONGER FUN ONLY FRUSTRATING.Bring back the gifts with no cut offs, PLEASE!!! I know other people feel this way also.

• Ro
      15th of Feb, 2011

This may not be the correct channel for this complaint, if not, please forward to the appropriate dept/section. Each time I am gifted a vehicle part, ( and there has been many, many over the past months) the gift fails to arrive.Today I noticed a "ferror' notice when accepting the vehicle part.Please investigate the problem, correct it, and let me have back all the V/parts that went astray. thank you in anticipation Robert Bryden

17th of Jun, 2011

i cant visit the market and choose to plant anything... this problem occurred yesterday also.. what do i do?

17th of Jun, 2011

what is going on.. only the market is not opening.. and this problem is persisting for almost half a day now..

• Am
      12th of Jul, 2011
    Zynga

Contact the Better Business Bureau for complaints about Zynga stealing money and offering NO PRODUCT or CUSTOMER SERVICE in return. They will not refund my money for me not being able to use the game at all and I have NO computer issues. They claim that I purchased through Facebook, however ZYNGA gets the profits---- no matter if I purchase farmcash through Facebook, Walmart, or any other retailer, ZYNGA get OUR MONEY and will NOT off refunds when the game doesn't work or we have problems and will NOT provide the product/service we PAID FOR an will not assist in customer complaints... Their ZYNGA FORUM (Google it) will NOT let you post your complaints as the moderators will deleate any comments that are negative towards ZYNGA. ZYNGA is a threat and is due for an immediate and comprehensive investigation by the Better Business Bureau and posibly the Dept. of Justice. LET YOURSELF BE HEARD, It's YOUR MONEY!!!

• Ob
      15th of Aug, 2011
    Zynga

Issue! I am not being given the bushels I have been told I have earned. Ex. I was told I had harvested 14 rose bushels, and was only given eleven. Or! I had harvested 12 tea bushels, and was only given 10. Please fix this.

• Li
      22nd of Oct, 2011

please can any one help i have lost my resturant on the cove just dissapeared can not buy a another, so will not be able to do quest,

• Su
      16th of Dec, 2011

Hi can anyone help me please i am unable to play farmville for 2 days now it loads halfway and stops. please help me!!! much appreciated

• Fa
      7th of Feb, 2012

Also had 258 FV cash stolen from me by Zynga and they refuse to give it back !!!
    It is time they stopped taking advantage of their players !!

• Kl
      7th of Sep, 2012
    zynga

I received a $15 game card as a gift on July 14, 2012. I have been trying to cash it ever since then. Customer Support is extremely hard to get to, I got a response on August 16th that the issue has been referred to their billing department, and nothing since then.

• Ke
      25th of Sep, 2016

This is becoming an absolute joke! Cursor disappears and things not clicked on appears, when on Craft Shop and you click the red cross you end up in the inventory. Repositioning this would help and further to frustrating you the Avator appears for a change of clothes. Slow to load and connection activity is ridiculous. Then when screen freezes then crashes and you have to redo actions already performed. When transferring to another farm you may not end up with the one you clicked and highlighted on. Using farm vehicles are a laugh, they are all over the page and not where you position it. Are we going to have this improved soon. Still awaiting my complaint about missing Farm Cash, check you Feedback! This used to be a good relaxing game and I used to recommend it to my service users who have difficulty with mobility problems. But now I regret the day I did. It has caused nothing but frustration. Could we possibly go back to when you first started? When the game was more enjoyable! - KevinM