zylo / poor servicing
1. I am a proud owner of the car of the year award winner vehicle “zylo” and purchased it in the month of Jan 2010.
2. As my vehicle has run the desired kilometers for the first servicing, I had taken it to your company approved servicing center “ SHIVA AUTOS, INDUSTRIAL AREA SAHIBABAD”.
3. The servicing was done and I collected the car in the evening. At the time of collection of vehicle under mentioned points were noticed, which were alarming:
(a) The vehicle tyers were shining black as DIESEL was applied on to them.
(b) The vehicle was not properly cleaned from inside .
(c) DIESEL was applied on the dash board instead of the dash board polish.
(d) The seat covers were dirty and not cleaned during the servicing.
(e) The Customer feed back on the servicing is not taken.
(f) In spite of such a poor work an amount of Rs 2250 has been charged.
4. After seeing the work output, I have a doubt in my mind about the Ist servicing and whether the company authorized work shop is maintaining standard norms. After the servicing I have noticed that a different kind of sound is coming out of right side front shock absorption system.
6. This feed back may be taken as clue for adopting corrective measures and necessary instructions may please be issued.
Indian Air Force