Zulily.com / this company has terrible training, shipping and their policies are the antithesis of good customer service
I have never actually ordered anything from this site but I have worked in customer service at zulily for a short time. First off, they make a habit of advertising products hey don't have. They order just enough so they are sure they can sell out and not any more. As a result, customers end up ordering product that is not in stock.
Shipping is built around saving the company money at the customer's expense. Typically they send the order to the vendor who sends the order to the warehouse then the product is shipped out via UPS to a post office which ships via USPS to the customer's house (in a month...if they're lucky). If that sounds ridiculously complicated that's because it is especially considering that the customer pays for shipping.
As for customer service being horrible, I agree. When "training" me they crammed a week of customer service training into 1 day! Needless to say I had no idea how to answer customer questions when the time came to answer phone calls.
After a few weeks of being berated for 8 hours a day by angry customers I quit...and I'm glad I did! This company has terrible training, shipping and their policies are the antithesis of good customer service.
More Zulily.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zulily.com - as a vendor selling products to them, they are dishonest, and very underhanded 
- Zulily.com - this is a wholesale website out of china 
- Zulily.com - no tracking information after one week 
- Zulily - scam artists 
- Zulily.com - toxic smelling sheets 
- Zulily.com - don't even bother ordering anything from this company
- Zulily - mass cancellations
- Zulily - azalea by firmiana
- Zulily.com - be prepared to wait over a month for your order 
- Zulily - online purchase