Zulily.com — inappropriate shipment packaging
Today I received a plastic Zulily shipping bag that contained a pair of shoes in a shoebox that was almost destroyed because it had no protection inside the bag (order number [protected]). Miraculously, the shoes were not damaged.
I store the shoes that I wear only occasionally in their own boxes because it protects them and makes them easily identifiable. This box is so badly damaged that it cannot be used and I'll have to find another way to store the shoes if I keep them. In the past, I have received other boxed items from Zulily, shipped in bags, that were intended as gifts but ended up not being suited for gifting because of damage. This is totally unacceptable.
Please stop sending boxed items in plastic shipping bags!!!
More Zulily.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zulily.com - as a vendor selling products to them, they are dishonest, and very underhanded 
- Zulily.com - this is a wholesale website out of china 
- Zulily.com - no tracking information after one week 
- Zulily - scam artists 
- Zulily.com - toxic smelling sheets 
- Zulily.com - don't even bother ordering anything from this company
- Zulily - mass cancellations
- Zulily - azalea by firmiana
- Zulily.com - be prepared to wait over a month for your order 
- Zulily - online purchase