Zulily.com / horrible shipping

Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:

I had been a member of Zulily for months before I ever made a purchase. When I finally did, it was for a luxury leather handbag that I was SO excited about. Too bad for me I had no idea that it would take more than 2 weeks for my bag to even leave the designer's (not Zulily's!) warehouse... unacceptable. Then it took another two weeks for my bag to arrive from Zulily. I thought maybe because the bag was made in France that's why it took so long, but upon reading other customer reviews, looks like this is the case not matter the location. I will likely never order from here again and would rather spend my money on hautelook.com or Amazon. Zulily needs a SERIOUS change in shipping policy. Don't order from here if you expect to not have to wait an entire month for your order to arrive.

Ke
Apr 10, 2014

Comments

9th of Jan, 2015

I ordered a LEATHER Handbag by Segoine En Cuir. When it finally arrived the handbag was plastic and NOT REAL LEATHER!!! I was scammed. Orders take forever to arrive, the clothing is misfitted in someway. I had ordered a two piece anti-aging set. part of the producct arrived the Timeless skin Anti-aging product do not arrive. NO refund, or nothing has been added to my ban account. NOT a happy customer. I will never order from them agian!

9th of Jan, 2015

They need to honor their products!