ZTEcustomer service

I want to remove caller tune from my mob. [protected]. The line of Tata Customer Service is always getting busy. I cannot contact to any customer executive. Kindly help.

So

Comments

• Pe
      Mar 08, 2010

i want my mobile phone number [protected] to be unsubscribed to stop recieving messages

Apr 24, 2013

hello... i was just wondering why my zte v9 light android tablet hanged up while i was uploading some of my photos on my fb account? i turned it off and i opened it after a few minutes, but it's just hanged up. i can't opened it. what should i do? please help me. or maybe you have branches here in Bacolod City, Philippines to repair my zte tab.

• Ar
      Mar 03, 2016

I PURCHASED A ZTE BLADE BUZZ V815W ON 20-09-2015. SINCE LAST 7 DAYS THE SET AUTOMATICALLY SWITCHED OFF AFTER 20-30 MINS. OF SERVICE. I HAVE TO DISMANTLE THE BATTERY AND AFTER WAITING 1 MIN I HAVE TO MANTLE THE BATTERY AGAIN TO OPEN THE MOBILE. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME... MY EMAIL ADDRESS ... [protected]@gmail.com, mobile no. [protected]

• Ar
      Mar 03, 2016

I have purchased it on 20-09-2015 through flipkart. Zte balde buzz v815w...Imei/ serial no.[ na]. The set is hanging after 20-30 mins opening. Then i have to dismantling and mantling the battery to restart it.