[Resolved] Zshoppers.com / I'm sick of zshoppers!!

1 Martinez, CA, United States

Don't buy anything from this website www.zshoppers.com, they don't deliver orders. I bought a pair of sunglasses from them and it was back in July! I was going on a vacation and wanted to buy myself new sunglasses. The ones I found on Zshoppers looked great and price was also nice. I regret I did not read the reviews before I made my order. Here we are it is now November and still no glasses and no refund. I'm sick of zshoppers!!

• Resolution statement

• Zshoppers Customer Care's Response, Dec 24, 2016

My name is Matt and I own Zshoppers. We have zero outstanding orders that have not been shipped. Tracking #'s are emailed to each customer. The only thing I can think of is that there must of been a delivery problem or the package was lost. I cannot find any emails or voicemails for your dispute as we check our emails multiple times a day and also have an 800# if you prefer phone support. Please email me directly your order # so I can look into this for you. My email is [protected]@zshoppers.com. I am more than happy to help you out and make sure you are fully satisfied and if there was a delivery issue with USPS I will issue you a full refund and in addition also have the item re-shipped to you. Feel free to call us too at 800-367-4414.

Re