Zrii / withholding refunds, multi-level marketing

Phone: 760 793 0800

When I sent the product back I should have been issued a refund in 6 weeks. Called them, they said they needed a tracking number from UPS (or whoever) to be able to link me to my return, even though I had my name, address, and they RMA (return confirmation number) on the outside of the package like they asked me to when I called for instructions for returns. Originally, I couldn't find the tracking number. And they said, "Well we don't have any way of knowing if we received your package." Well, I found the tracking number because I used my credit card at a local postal company who keeps good records, and I have everything down to the computer signature of the actual person who signed it, and the date and time it arrived. My credit union says they'll take care of that too, God bless their hearts! But only because I contacted them within 90 days of the original purchase!

Ka

Comments

• Zr
      16th of Feb, 2009

For anyone who believes Zrii is not a scam, ask Zrii a single question: Why, after someone signs up with Zrii, can they never, ever, change or remove their credit card information on their profile page? Zrii was charging items to my credit card and I could not get them to stop. The e-mails detailing the charges were from a "do-not-reply" address that would not accept responses. I finally decided to pull my credit card from the Zrii profile that had had been created for me and inform Zrii "not to charge any items to my card and delete any private information they had from me." Amazingly, I could not update or delete or change my credit card information on my own profile page! They had locked it into their system and would not let me pull it out or change it, even after I was logged in and had accessed my profile page. They also had no human being to contact or to call to complain to or seek help from. I hired a lawyer and also called my credit card company, Chase Visa for help. Chase said they knew Zrii well, and routinely received complaints from folks about unauthorized charges and unauthorized product shipments. Visa coutioned me to return any unauthorized products I received using UPS with tracking, because, in their experience, Zrii also routinely denied receiving products back from customers claiming to have returned unwanted and unordered products. For anyone even thinking about becoming associated with Zrii, be sure to ask one simple question: Once you have my credit card information in my profile, will I ever be able to delete it or change it? If the answer is "no" (and I assure you, the answer is "no"), why would you ever do business or become involved with such an enterprise? Do you know of any other company that allows you to create a personal profile, allows you access to that profile and let's you make changes to the profile BUT NOT CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR PRIVATE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION?? Zrii is all about money -- pressuring those you have relationships with (family and friends, as well as persons desparate for money) to purchase or sell a product no one wants or needs, with the sole goal of transferring wealth from the poor and weak to those willing to exploit others. I doubt God will show very much mercy to those involved on this earth with Zrii. If you are not involved yet, stay far, far away. If you are already in, good luck ever getting your credit card information back and good luck with your relationship with your God, who likely is extremely disappointed with you. There is always time to ditch Zrii and make a change for the good. If you desire to "do unto others as you would have them do unto you", stay away from the Zrii Scam and pray for those involved in this terrible enterprise.

Health news authority Natural News has published two very good articles exposing Zrii as being mostly made of "cheap junk juices" - apple juice, pear juice, and pomegranate juice, none of which are organic. See Mike Adams articles at Naturalnews.com dated April 24, 2008, and April 25, 2008 (the Zrii "emperor has no clothes"; Zrii contains "cheap junk juices"; and "the Zrii deception has hoodwinked a whole lot of people".) He notes that he received more "thanks" for his Zrii review than for any other in recent memory for telling the "obvious truth" about the Zrii scam.

• Ro
      19th of Sep, 2011

What aripoff co. My distributer in Edmonton ordered all the zrii prods. and kept commission for herself!! You would always
    have to pick up at her clinic. They did cancel my credit cd. info. but she kept ordering. Everyone of my Zrii boxes were open
    with product taken!! I was told by her that it would be replaced never was!! This crap never worked and each bottle lasted
    three days!! She had me start on 9 ozs. so I would continually buy!! The nutriveda has too much sugar no vitamins. This distributor explained that she was so knowledgable that all of Canada COULD ONLY CALL HER WITH QUESTIONS? Save
    your money or order from other reputable cos. as I tried to discuss with Corporate office and they didn't care!! They just
    care as she did about ripping off customers. There should be some sort of caution about these filler products sold as a cure
    all. Oh yeah and the new diet product oil that wraps around cells. Thats a hoot since no-one in medical field quite gets it?? How does an oil prevent fat entering body unless it's a laxitive like their other products??

• Ro
      22nd of Feb, 2012

Zrii will not refund any monies unless you cancel order and credit card no. as you are doing order! I worked with distributor at a studio
    in Edmonton in a Chiropractic Clinic and she would make sure the company knew about refunds.prior to being sent back!1 biggest
    concern is that she is unaware of side effects of this product. Can be a problem for some people. Blows my mind that they get away with their claims.

• Al
      4th of Nov, 2015

I bought ZRii products with the overrated almalaki juice and already the expiry is in two months. Needless to say I binned it right away. $500usd down the drain.

• Lo
      5th of May, 2016

I paid US$1000 for bulky 19 kg products. The person who sell me the products is her presentation. Definitely zrii products are produced in very poor developing countries with poor working conditions. The 19 kg is sealed. The box containing 4 bottles of juice is sealed. But to my SHOCK, the bottle opened with a 'POP' releasing carbon dioxide already decaying, decomposing. The second empty sealed bottle with many dents is covered with dirts, sand, soil, mud. How can a good company produced such a lousy products? Like many responsible consumers, we WILL NOT BUY and SUPPORT ;production depriving well beings of workers! Getting refund is impossible! zrii wants to keep the bottle of evidence, I refused the evidence and the destroy of evidence. So the up-line very fierce hooligan woman use the word 'sack' on me. Very ridiculous! I pay money expecting to buy good products, good service YET she treated the case as 'sack'. She earns my MONEY yet acting so arrograntly! In order to prevent TRUTH FEEDBACK, zrii close my watsapp account immediately!

• Lo
      5th of May, 2016

I paid US$1000 for bulky 19 kg products. The person who sell me the products is not transparent in her presentation. Definitely zrii products are produced in very poor developing countries with poor working conditions. The 19 kg is sealed. The box containing 4 bottles of juice is sealed. But to my SHOCK, the bottle opened with a 'POP' releasing carbon dioxide already decaying, decomposing. The second empty sealed bottle with many dents is covered with dirts, sand, soil, mud. How can a good company produced such a lousy products? can it be some poor workers trying to tell the world that products are not worth the price paid? Like many responsible consumers, we WILL NOT BUY and SUPPORT any productions depriving well beings of workers! Getting refund is impossible! closing account is also NOT possible. the Sales staff keep asking for work activties so that as up-line they can earn money. zrii wants to keep the bottle of evidence. I refused to let them take the evidence away and destroy it.The up-line called rose was mad. the up-line is a very fierce hooligan woman use the word 'sack' on me. she kept challenging me to meet her. crazy ! Meet her to quarrel loudly on the streets? Really INSANE! Very ridiculous! I pay money expecting to buy good products, good service YET she treated me like working for her. In fact she earns commission from our purchases! she madly declare the case as 'sack'. She earns my MONEY yet acting so arrograntly! In order to prevent TRUTH FEEDBACK, zrii close my watsapp account immediately! the coffee is SO HORRIBLE! Once you enjoy STARBUCK, COFFEEBEANS, local Singapore coffee, sour horrible taste zrii is only fit for their staff! I challenge rascal rose to sell the products to ALL hospitals to save lives. she must sell them to government, royalities, prominent figures since the products are 'super good'. well Noni drink use same sales techniques but do not work too.

• Ad
      1st of Jun, 2016

Zrii is a pressure building money driven marketing company who doesn't care for the consumer's need only lining there own pocket

• Ph
      4th of Jun, 2016

Hi I Ricky I angry with saleperson Sarah Princess she promised me to get a sample to test Zrii products in fact I meeting her last Sunday last mins I had to work on that day.i wechat her today to make confirm to meet tomorrow .she very impatient and bad attitude and told me dont talk too much and yet block me. I keen to buy your product and I just wanted to try your product is suitble to me. If suitable I buy more Zrii products from yet she block my conversation she promised to meet and pass products to me yet she asked me don't talk too much and angry very bad attitude of her .i not buying this product anymore .i found new product kyani they gave a sample haven't try yet pls look into this feedback and comments take action on this salesperso . Sarah princess from Zrii. Singapore

• Ph
      4th of Jun, 2016

Hi I Ricky I angry with saleperson Sarah Princess she promised me to get a sample to test Zrii products in fact I meeting her last Sunday last mins I had to work on that day.i wechat her today to make confirm to meet tomorrow .she very impatient and bad attitude and told me dont talk too much and yet block me. I keen to buy your product and I just wanted to try your product is suitble to me. If suitable I buy more Zrii products from yet she block my conversation she promised to meet and pass products to me yet she asked me don't talk too much and angry very bad attitude of her .i not buying this product anymore .i found new product kyani they gave a sample haven't try yet pls look into this feedback and comments take action on this salesperson

Sarah princess from Zrii. Singapore

• Ra
      19th of Jul, 2016

I think Zrii should improve their tracking delivery system. I have no idea where to check and track my delivery and i have yet to receive any purchase confirmation from them,

• Ke
      29th of Apr, 2017

My first request for a refund was made on 21 Feb '17, and despite repeated emails to various people since then I still have yet to receive any update concerning when I will get back my money; this is such an unprofessional approach coming from a supposedly reputable company, to hold back the customer's money especially when I did not even receive any products back then! Can anyone advise as to how we can take this case further, like to some international consumer interest protection group?