ZPDI / COLLECT CALLS

1 PA, United States Review updated:

APRIL 26, 2011
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN - ZPDL COMPANY
WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED $166.99 FOR 7 COLLECT CALLS FROM A HALFWAY HOUSE IN PHILADELPHIA. BREAKDOWN AS $6.71 JUST TO CONNECT AND $.79 PER MIN. WE ARE VERY UPSET THAT YOUR COMPANY IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE. WITH THESE EXTREMELY HIGH PRICES FOR CALLS. IT COST ONLY 50 CENTS TO CALL DIRECT. I (DEBORAH) CALLED YOUR COMPANY AND SPOKE TO DEBBIE. FRIOM NCIC AT THAT TIME SHE OFFERED ME AN ADJUSTMENT THAT STILL LEFT A VERY HIGH COST. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO HER SUPERVISOR AND WAS TOLD SHE HAS NO SUPERVISOR. I WRITING TO ASK THAT YOU BE FARE IN ADJUSTING THIS BILL.

ANTHONY & DEBORAH BRUNSWICK

Comments

• Ev
      15th of Jul, 2009

My son lives in in San Jose Calif. and has no home phone. I'm in Summerville S.C and had five collect call and with no statement for June attact with my at&t statement. My July bill is $391.79 which is out of line. I phoned zpdi to send a copy for the June charges and was told to contact At&t billing department. At&t informed me they had nothing to do with zpid reporting of statements . Payment is due ! This zpdi should be shut down, due to the rip off that is happing to so many people, per the complaints.