Zozi.com / Still waiting on refund, still waiting on reopening the ticket

United States Review updated:

We purchased a zozi weekend rock climbing tour and the guide no-showed without contacting us. We could not reschedule and the three of us emailed zozi. My girlfriend got a quick response and a refund along with zozi credit for $25. I didn't receive a response back for 10 days. I re-emailed and called and 2 days later I called again. 15 days later I finally re-emailed a seething complaint about service and they responded back with a cookie cutter refund apologizing for a completely different company. The representative's name was Allison C.

They didn't read any of the emails I sent, nor did they offer additional credit they extended to someone else, and they CLOSED the ticket so I couldn't respond to their cookie-cutter email about "zozi is devoted to a great experience blah blah".

Still waiting on refund, still waiting on reopening the ticket, and they sent me a link to review their service. Oh I will. Once you're done servicing me.

Ta

Comments

• Re
      19th of Sep, 2013

Hi,
    Rebekah from ZOZI here. I am sorry we made you wait so long (not gonna lie, a year and a half is a pretty long time!). To be honest, in the past we haven't had enough resources on the Customer Loyalty team to meet our own expectations around what great service should be. We’re actively working on this, everyday. One example is me going through all these online reviews. We've made a lot of mistakes, but we're learning and growing from them. I would love the opportunity to make this situation right. Please contact me at [protected]@zozi.com (reference Rebekah).