Zozi.com / Still waiting on refund, still waiting on reopening the ticket
We purchased a zozi weekend rock climbing tour and the guide no-showed without contacting us. We could not reschedule and the three of us emailed zozi. My girlfriend got a quick response and a refund along with zozi credit for $25. I didn't receive a response back for 10 days. I re-emailed and called and 2 days later I called again. 15 days later I finally re-emailed a seething complaint about service and they responded back with a cookie cutter refund apologizing for a completely different company. The representative's name was Allison C.
They didn't read any of the emails I sent, nor did they offer additional credit they extended to someone else, and they CLOSED the ticket so I couldn't respond to their cookie-cutter email about "zozi is devoted to a great experience blah blah".
Still waiting on refund, still waiting on reopening the ticket, and they sent me a link to review their service. Oh I will. Once you're done servicing me.
More Zozi.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zozi.com - Unhelpful customer service 
- Zozi.com - Zozi.com is a rip off scam 
- Zozi.com - Please do not use them or you will get scammed like I did out of $100.00 
- Zozi.com - They misrepresented the facts to get us to sign an agreement and keep us from using another company
- Zozi.com - This customer service sucks 
- zozi - $200 no credit no refund - scam
- Zozi.com - I learned about them after I started getting spam from them 
- Zozi.com - I could not redeem the vouchers because their vendor did not want to redeem them 
- Zozi.com - I will not be using their platform again