Zorpia / lottery confirmation
im bernadette de leon from philippines, i received an email today, jan, 29, 2017, from Jessica54, male, banako a zorpia member, stating that im a lotttery winner of 1500, 000.00 and should email this email add to know how to claim my price, [protected]@yahoo.com.
when i message that email they cofirmedthat im a lottery winner of that amount..and it was signed by Mr. joseph Ibrahim.
and later this day also a zorpian member by the name joy also message me to contact the zorpia promo office to collect my prize..
do you really have this kind of promo?
please give action to these their using your site about this promo lottery..
and please investigate on the two people i mention there a conspiracy going on, ,
thank you for having time to read and do some actions regarding this..
Zorpia Customer Care's Response, Feb 03, 2017
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.
The message you received is indeed not an official contest of Zorpia and Zorpia do not held games or lotteries from which users may win a large amount of money. Also, any official announcements made by email or message will also be made from within Zorpia.com.
Please send us the username of the Zorpian who sent you the message and the URL of the message and please send it to [protected]@zorpia.com
We take immediate action regarding fake profiles.
Again, thank you. Your help in reporting this content is greatly appreciated.
More Zorpia Complaints & Reviews
- Zorpia Promotion Profile - winning prize 
- Zorpia.com - this website sends unsolicited emails to young children and has highly suggestive and inappropriate photos of men and women 
- www.zorpia.com - zorpia prize 
- Zorpia.com - beware 
- Zorpia.com - scamers 
- Zorpia - is it true or fraud? this is ecobank du mali replay please tell me truth
- Zorpia - atm shipping not received as winning prize payment from zorpia team 
- Zorpia - fake or scam message about win the zorpia prize
- Zorpia - http://www.zorpia.com/
- Zorpia - the site