Zorpia / horrible!

United States Review updated:

These people simply don't care!! Zorpia is full of scammers and rude nasty people and Zorpia moderators are absolutely useless. I was abused and harassed by one user and I reported him to Zorpia and they did nothing to help. Their rep was terrible and even asked me what I did I want him to do. They said that I have to deal with everything on my own and said that was not their responsibility.
Remember, that in case of any issues no one will help you!

• Zorpia Customer Care's Response, Jan 23, 2017

Hi Nadi,

Every social networking site has its scammers or users that is using fake profiles just to mingle with other people and you can't eliminate it in just one snap. That is why Zorpia is tirelessly monitoring, researching and developing methods just to eliminate this kind of users. Rest assured that Zorpia Admins is doing their very best just to give satisfaction experience to all our users including moderating their photo and banning fraud users from the site.

Also, you may want to report those fake users to us by using the report abuse found in 'or' when you visit their account profile or by sending us an email to [protected]@zorpia.com and copy the fake account's username or URL and include it in your email to us.

Thank you!

Na
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      25th of Sep, 2017

I agree. This site is no good. I've asked to unsubscribe but to no availe

11th of Oct, 2017

This site is worthless. I have done what you have asked and my account is still locked. Please remove me from your data base.
    [protected]@yahoo.com