Zoots / Zoots numbers they don't want you to have

1 MA, United States Review updated:

Here are some upper level Zoots executives (if you can call them that) phone numbers. I have never dealt with a company with such poor service and a clear lack of respect for the consumer. If you are looking for a way to contact them here are some numbers.

Joe Martino - [protected] (cell)
508.584.2659 x 225 (office)
joe_martino@zoots.com

Rick Simoneau -rick_simoneau@zoots.com - owner
[protected]

Wa

Comments

Do
  23rd of Sep, 2008

I couldn't agree more. Zoots just stone-walls whenever their backs are to the wall. Could be financial problems as the "executives" bought regional business of failed larger company a while back.

These guys shrunk a pair of silk slacks that they had successfully cleaned several times before. Their explanation? Either incorrect labeling (the label said "dry clean" and I explicitly asked for special treatment) or some sort of mysterious "fabric defect" causing a spontaneous change in the nature of the fabric. Clearly a bunch of bull. So I'm filing a claim against them, too. And I'd never take another item there.

Va
  7th of Nov, 2008
Zoots - Ruined my clothes
Zoots

Zoots permanently glued a label (their label) onto a silk scarf I brought them to dry clean. When I found the label on the scarf, I brought it back to Zoots to have them remove the label. They tried to remove it but couldn't, and in the process of trying to remove it they made holes in the scarf. It is ruined!

Their customer service person is uncooperative and hung up on me!

Sl
  19th of Aug, 2011
Zoots - The worst
Zoots

Zoots drycleaning in Newport News is the worst drycleaner I have ever used. just got done on my day off ironing all of my clothes that I picked up from them. Will NEVER go back. This has happened EVERY TIME. I'm not that picky. Every drycleaner I've ever had did just fine but they are awful. Oh, and the management will not return calls when they ruin your clothing.