Zoots Dry Cleaners / Lost all of my clothes!

1 Hadley, MA, United States

I am a college student who brought two weeks of laundry to be cleaned during finals time last week. When I arrived to pick my clothing up I was told it was "gone." Zoots mixed my clothing in with clothing collected by another college for a clothing drive. I tried to recover my clothes and dig through the piles but it was useless! When I asked for some monetary compensation Zoots offered me $100 for two weeks worth of clothes/ towels/sheets.

I sued Zoots for less than what I was out in the hopes that I would not have to miss a day of school and they would simply compensate me. I was wrong. I had to go to court because they refused to offer me anything more than $100. I went to court and won! However, it is two months after my small claim win and they still have not paid me a dime! I called them to see if I could finally collect my money and their customer service rep offered me $200. I explained that I had won in court against their representative and they still refuse to pay!

I would never ever use this company again. They claim to be charitable... well guess what... they actually kept all of the clothes from the clothing drive and they are sitting in tons of bags in their store so that I can go through them! I went through them on two occasions and guess what? I have better things to do with my time! Zoots should be ASHAMED!