Zoots Dry Cleaners / Terribly poor service!

I have now spent numerous calls with the dispute resolution department of Zoots. First they destroyed a 4 month old shirt. Then they tell me the “specialist’ is calling it “normal wear and Tear”. When I tell them that the shirt is only 4 months old they tell me return it to the store and an “independent” specialist will examine it. Well after 3 more call to the resolution department and 3 months time they finally tell me that the supposedly independent specialist also says it is wear and tear. When I ask to speak to that department I am told they can not give out that number. In the meanwhile I get a replacement shirt. Before I wear it, I bring it in for cleaning and they promptly lose it. Now I have 1 4 month old shirt that they shred and one never worn shirt that they misplace and all they will give me is 15 times cleaning cost for one shirt.

The final straw was a pair of pants that I brought to them. It had a stain that I pinned a note next to. When I got the pants back the stain was still there. I brought the pants back and asked them to clean them again and fix the spot. They told me they would clean them again. When I get the pants back, they not only have charged me a second time, but the original cleaning bag and receipt is still on them. They never even touched them a second time.

I have never had such terribly POOR service from a dry cleaner and I will no longer use them even though they are more convenient.

I would also warn anyone who is thinking of using any Zoots Dry Cleaners to go elsewhere.

They stink and will only rip you off!!

Va

Comments

• Sh
      19th of Jun, 2007

Thanks for the info. I have been working with Kiln Creek Cleaners (115B Ottis St. Yorktown, VA 23693) for 7 years and they have recently changed ownership. Unfortunately I returned three more times after they ruined some of my items. I was thinking of going to Zoots but will likely reconsider this plan.

19th of Nov, 2007

We have home delivery and Zoots repeatedly delivers someone else's clothing instead of ours. I don't think they are able to keep orders separate at their plant. I wouldn't recommend Zoots.

• Zo
      24th of May, 2011

do not bring any goodwill to the Danvers location. The manager will go through it and select items for her personal use. instead of giving to those in need. If you want the worst customer service that is your location to visit. They hire young kids (which i have nothing agaisnt) but it doesn't help when you never see a manager who clearly does not train her employees with customer care.