Zoosk / fraudulently obtained money from me
Charge showed up on my paypal. I did not authorize it. Contacted their support, told them of the situation. They said they would cancel and refund my money. This was three weeks ago. So far:
Account IS cancelled, if one tries to access it, it gives this msg:
Your account has been blocked by a Zoosk administrator.
Keep me logged in
New user? Signup
You can also sign in with one of these:
Your Zoosk Mobile AccountBeen using Zoosk on your cellphone?
Login with your phone number.
Click to login with Facebook Now you can login using your Facebook account! Click the "Login with Facebook" button.
HOWEVER, the money has never been refunded to me. I believe they are a company simply stealing identities and monies through a dating scam website that is linked very closely with facebook, who has been in the news recently for their absolute lack of concern for the privacy of THEIR members.
I strongly warn ANYONE against even clicking on links on facebook that have this in them, because through this they obtained personal information and used it to steal money from me. I am in the process of retaining legal counsel and have contacted the state attorney general's office in my state as well as the better business bureau. This is a HUGE fraud and rip-off.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - unauthorized withdrawal form account 
- Zoosk - tricked into subscribing
- Zoosk - dating service fraud 
- Zoosk - unethical behavior? 
- Zoosk.com - dating website fail, no customer support
- Zoosk - cancelled subscription but was charged a future month