Zoosk / taking money from my account for a service i did not sign up for
I keep finding a bank deduction on my bank statement from ZOOSK yet I have no account and when I contact the site to email me any proof that I signed up for a service provided by Zoosk, they do not send anything and when I put my email in for this info to be sent to me, they say it is not a valid email. I will have to go thru old bank statements to see how many times this withdrawal has been taken from my account, but the last transaction was 12/28/15, transaction #[protected], for $29.95. It is impossible to send a complaint to the site, as you have to log in and since I don't have an account, it cant be done.
More Zoosk Complaints & Reviews
- Zoosk - the say free. and you cant recieve or send emails 
- Zoosk - cancel link not working 
- Zoosk - can't read or send emails 
- Zoosk - zoosk scam - redhotpie.com.au style baiting tactics 
- Zoosk - fraudulently obtained money from me 
- Zoosk - dating information
- Zoosk - online dating
- Zoosk - scammers 
- Zoosk - not answers for connection members...
- Zoosk - science behind match aking