Zoosk / fraudulent practice

Cohoes, NY, United States Review updated:

I joined a dating site... Zoosk.. On december 7, 2013... Tried to cancel that same day as it wasn't what I expected... I thought I had 3 days to cancel and get a refund.. Monies were taken out of my bank acct by zoosk but not refunded.. Unable to contact zoosk... Closed weekends / line busy / fax tone.. 4 e - mails i've sent to zoosk since saturday december 7, 2013 have gone unanswered... I am upset with myself for falling into what I believe to be a "scam..

Ra
Dec 09, 2013

Comments

• Lo
      Dec 29, 2013

I just fell for the same SCAM! I am trying to reach the company and cancel!

• Su
      Mar 10, 2014

I do not belong to this dating service -- I want out. NO MORE debitting my account!

• Bu
      Aug 13, 2018
    Zoosk - Credit card charging..
    Switzerland
    zoosk.com

Hi..
    I only took a 1 month membership to try it out..and I did not authorised to charge me for the next month..
    What is this scam??

Zoosk - Unauthorized payment
    Australia

I have just noticed zoosk is still taking money from me and I've left the site and been inactive for over a year. Do not give them any more money and I would like a refund on any money they've taken from me!

• Ve
    Zoosk - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges 26/4/2018
    Bunbury
    Western Australia
    Australia

Looked at Credit Card Statement today. $34.95 Pending Payment to www.Zoosk.com14153621000 CA

Havent been on the site since August/September last year???
    Can you please explain.

Aug 20, 2018
    Zoosk - Kept getting billed.

I kept getting billed after Zoosk stopped working with facebook.

Sep 05, 2018
    Zoosk - Problem with loging in and deleting account!!!!
    Rīga
    Latvia

Hello, i want delete my account from zoosk.com, but cant log in.
    Im in Latvia now and when Im trying to log in, there is erorr that in this country this website I cant use.
    Then how I can delete my account if I cant log in??
    Maybe you can somehow can delete it with my promission, because I dont need it anymore??!

• Fa
      Sep 10, 2018
    Zoosk - Mobile no

I am living in china my mob no is 13261852088. But i cannot register my no on Zoosk why? Can you help me

Sep 11, 2018
    Zoosk - dircect debit money
    [protected]@yahoo.com

hi

Zoosk taking out money from my account at the moment. I never signed for direct debit, only paid once by credit card but you guys still taking $ 32 Australian dollar and I have not used this site since .

• He
      Sep 18, 2018
    Zoosk - Zoosk
    Klerksdorp North West
    South Africa

I am Heleen King from South Africa...Zoosk has deducted a amount of R145 for Aug and Sept from my Debit Card...I cannot open any messages or respond to it...I've sent several messages to correct this but noooooo response...what do you want me to do...go public with this terrible service or what.

• V8
      Oct 27, 2018
    Zoosk - I'm complaing about a scam
    Upland
    California

This man is a fraud and a scam artist he used Zoosk to scam people. He got me to email him at [protected]@gmail.com. he needs to be stopped he has taken pictures from Instagram and used his photos and videos. You will be able to tell when you search Instagram Naveyjack

• Al
      Oct 28, 2018
    Zoosk - Zoosk user
    United Kingdom

Stm00 is on Zoosk. He is also on other sites under different names, one is Capt Owen. I have conversed with him on another site and he is a fake! I dread to think how many people he has conned and ask that you report him to the police.

• Pa
      Oct 31, 2018
    Zoosk - stopped membership still have to pay
    HALLE
    Belgium
    [protected]@gmail.com

03-05-2017 04-05-2017 ZOOSK
    1415-362-1000 GB
    -30, 24 EUR

member [protected]@gmail.com

unscribed months ago and still have to pay
    do i need to go to the autorities or will it ends ?

TORDEURS PATRICK
    BELGIUM

• Lo
      Nov 04, 2018
    Zoosk - Fraud account
    Rolesville, North Carolina

Received nice messages on dating site zoosk from capecodder, 63 dennis stating he was from rolesville nc after several messages than phone calls his whole account was all of a sudden gone! He is a fraud and only plays with women's feelings. He states he works at whaley food services.

• Lu
      Nov 04, 2018
    Zoosk - zoosk online subscription
    United Kingdom

I bought 1 months Subscription and have been charged for six I would like a refund. My name is Rosalind Davison.

• Da
      Nov 11, 2018
    Zoosk - over charging from zoosk dating site
    San Fransisco
    zoosk.com

I joined your site 2 days ago for 1, one month for $29. My bank account shows you (Stoled) $79 from my account. Hello... Another crooked company???!!! Guess you don't want me to continue using your site.
    My name is dean farmer. (Dafarm)... Please return my money back to my account...

• Ka
      Nov 13, 2018
    Zoosk - unauthorised paypal payments
    United Kingdom

I subscribed to the dating agency for one month and they continued to take money out

• Mo
      Nov 14, 2018
    Zoosk - Regarding subscription
    powell river
    British Columbia
    Canada

Yes i can't get at any of the girls because i need to subscribe is there anyway to by pass the subsription page please thank you