Zooplus.co.uk / delivery of order

Order No - [protected].

I ordered some cat food because it was next day delivery and it was free delivery too. The 1st email I had from Zooplus was informing me of a delay. The 2nd email that I had was telling me that my order hadn't been delivered as the driver was unable to find my property.

I asked whether I could provide an alternative address and was told that the reason the driver could not locate my property was due to an insufficient or incomplete address provided on my part. The address is my registered address and I haven'y had any problems over the last 2 years, or been told that it isn't correct.

I was advised to have my name present on the building, or apartment - I don't think I should really need to write my name on my front door. I placed my order on Saturday evening, it is now Wednesday, which isn't ideal for next day delivery.

In the mean time, I had to purchase more cat food, as of course I ran out yesterday.

Really disappointed, and this is still not resolved. I should imagine I will end up having to waste a lunch break from work going to pick it up from a post office somewhere.

Ma