[Resolved] ZoomWebMedia / Not to be trusted
Once my boss asked me to find someone who would be able to design a site for our company. I went online and found ZoomWebMedia, there were no negative reviews and they seemed trustworthy enough. I called ZoomWebMedia and spoke to one of their agents who explained all the details and the whole thing seemed like a great deal so I agreed and paid $500.
About two weeks later they charged me again (another $500) for who knows what! I immediately called these guys and asked what was the problem and they said that was a mistake and promised to refund me. They made our site and it was great, these guys did a great job. But the bad part was that they did not refund us as they promised.
ZoomWebMedia are professionals and they know what they are doing, but they are also cheaters which don't keep their promises.
More ZoomWebMedia Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Zoom Web Media - Stole $159.00 
- Zoom Web Media - They started to offer me stupid offers 
- Zoom Web Media - website promoting
- Zoom Web Media - 'Advertising' 
- ZoomWebMedia - Beware 
- Zoom Web Media / ZWM Technologies - refunds 
- Zoom Web Media - SEO / Website creation
- Zoom Web Media / ZWM Technologies - digital marketing works
- Zoom Web Media / ZWM Technologies - my domain and hosting details renewal
- www.zoomwebmedia.com - This guy took money without my notice