[Resolved] ZoomWebMedia / Not to be trusted

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Once my boss asked me to find someone who would be able to design a site for our company. I went online and found ZoomWebMedia, there were no negative reviews and they seemed trustworthy enough. I called ZoomWebMedia and spoke to one of their agents who explained all the details and the whole thing seemed like a great deal so I agreed and paid $500.
About two weeks later they charged me again (another $500) for who knows what! I immediately called these guys and asked what was the problem and they said that was a mistake and promised to refund me. They made our site and it was great, these guys did a great job. But the bad part was that they did not refund us as they promised.
ZoomWebMedia are professionals and they know what they are doing, but they are also cheaters which don't keep their promises.

Xx
Aug 24, 2016

Comments

• Zo
      Aug 25, 2016

Assured Refund From Zoom Web Media

Sorry for the concern and thanks for your review. We would like to tell you that there might have been a lack of communication with the concerned individual.
    We would like to communicate with you personally to get the issue resolved ASAP. We have been in business for almost 6 years and there have been no such issues with our professionalism. But since you have raised the question about our accountability we are duty bound to provide you optimal assistance and welfare so that your business and you website can be in superlative condition.

It would be nice if you provide the name of the concerned person with whom you have spoken with so that we can go ahead and convey your message to him or her and get it resolved. Moreover, we are pleased to inform you that you will surely get the refund of the amount deducted till now.
    Please give us your contact details so that we can get in touch with you+

Thanks,