Zoomcell Formerly Quicksmartphone / False advertising/fraud

This dealer advertises unlocked phones and they are not. Phones are suppose to be new, but they are not and he does not send the phone you order. Does not reply to emails and has a fake 800 number. Beware!

Lo

Comments

27th of Dec, 2006

Same thing happened to me. This guy from ZoomCell / QuickSmartPhone is a fraud!

27th of Dec, 2006

I bought phones from him off of eBay. The same thing happened. Mine were suppose to be Christmas presents. They were not unlocked. They were the wrong phones. He would not answer emails and there was no phone number for him. Then he wants you to send the phones back for a refund. You will never see a refund.

29th of Dec, 2006

He is a down-right dirty thief! Beware!

• Ji
      30th of Dec, 2006

He left the most horrible feedback on mine when I left feedback asking him to contact me. I got a phone that was advertised as unlocked. It was Locked. Charger did not work. Customer Service rates an F Minus!!

• St
      2nd of Jan, 2007

ZoomCell sells cheap junk phones. Junkyard phones!

• Ry
      10th of Jan, 2007

We just received a phone that works sporadically and send a text message that doesn't make any sense every time you delete it. I tried emailing ZoomCell and they did not respond. I tried their live chat service and was treated like garbage. They never tried to help, just made excuses and tried to blow me off. I printed the chat session if you would like to see how they treat customers. They cut me off before I had finish and did not get the worst part of the conversation. Buy from ZoomCell at your own risk. Unfriendly or helpful customer service and bad product that does not work properly.

• Bo
      11th of Jan, 2007

This guy is a total fraud. Horrible person. Scam artist. Fraud. Conman. DO NOT DEAL WITH ZOOMCELL. BEWARE DO NOT DEAL WITH ZOOMCELL!

17th of Jan, 2007

Yeh, look as his negative feedback. He seems to be selling used phones as new. Anyone who left bad feedback gets the same crap. Same happened to me.

• Mb
      24th of Jan, 2007

Zoom cell can respond to negative feedback, but cannot answer his emails. this guy is a total crook, con artist, scammer..... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM. I have turned him into the authorities!

• Ph
      26th of Jan, 2007

I got ripped off for $160. Ebay and Paypal say 'sorry, too much time passed.' It was time that Zoomcell was stalling. They said they would send a replacement and I got the SAME phone back! Zoomcell says NEW and it's second-hand. They say FACTORY WARRANTY, and it's not covered. I have it in writing directly from Motorola. I will be contacting the NY Attorney General's office and the FTC about these crooks.

29th of Jan, 2007

I have had nothing but great service from these people. this is my third phone purchase from them delivery was fast and phone was brand new in box, they're communication is a bit slow but if you give them a chance they will help. my first phone had a defect 2 weeks after i bought it and i exchanged it without any problems using the rma system.

• Bo
      29th of Jan, 2007

Andy Marks must be an employee of ZoomCell. Go look at their feedback. They are crooks!! They keep telling people to email them on the feedback notations..... email does no good, that is why they are leaving negative comments. Don't take the chance by buying from these crooks! It is not worth the chance. I tried it and lost!!!

4th of Feb, 2007

I got a great price on nokia n93 and got it overnight new!

• Ke
      6th of Feb, 2007

Scam. Don't trust ZoomCell. Order HP 6515 phone from them. It is used. Warranty expired in 3 months. Order Motorala Phone, that phone was used phone. Scratch on the face. Mail the phone back to him for a month with tracking number, but he states he never received it.
    Don't ever trust zoomcell. Waste my time and my money.

• Ke
      11th of Feb, 2007

• As
      11th of Feb, 2007

Both Kevin D and Andy Marks must work for ZoomCell! The company sucks! Just search on google and you will find complaints all over the place!I have a friend who's a private investigator and im going to get him to try track down some better contact information for this outfit!

14th of Feb, 2007

Zoomcell rocks! I had a great transaction and my friend just placed his order.

• Zo
      17th of Feb, 2007

"Got my phones unlocked from these people they ship like 800 phones each day so you guys must be the few who had a bad experience."

No, Kevin D. you must be the few that had a good experience. ZoomCell is a fraud. DO NOT BUY form them!!! They have way more negative feedback, but they have ways to get rid of it. I expect their story will be on 20/20 in the next few months....how eBay turns their head to frauds like zoomcell.

• Ga
      17th of Feb, 2007

I had a small problem with my order and i spoke to a guy called matt who fixed it for me right away if you had a bad experience i suggest try calling them on the number on the website contact page it worked for me.

• Zo
      20th of Feb, 2007

Zoom cell is a fraud fraud fraud fraud fraud!

PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN

Q: How easy is it to use a fake email? A: Very easy.
    Don't listen to the positive feed back its not even creative.

Andy Marks? Mark Anderson? Right

This is a single individual in Brooklyn, New York.

Any assistance in finding a name would be greatly appreciated.

Also post your complaints with ic3 and the FBI.