Zoombli / Fraudulent company

Went on (reliable) site to find programs to deal with my virus reports. As reported on another 's report, fixed 20, then ordered more intense program for better speed to my computer. Got the disk with (4) programs I ordered.
1 program does not work, and another program is not even on the disk.

Try to call the company, and you get a voice mail recording. Got a feeling in my gut, so I went online to find their website, and found this website spouting complaints about the company.

I have not tried to get my money back, yet, but from your reports, sounds like I am out $110.00.

Da

Comments

Co
  30th of Nov, 2008
Zoombli - 2 Charges on my account I didnot Approve
Connie J Hendricks
9451 Caribbean Blvd
Cutler Bay
Florida
Phone: 305-253-8564

I just received my credit card charges and 2 of then i didnot order or authorize. My previous email address was DragonGle@AOL.com.

Sa
  27th of Dec, 2008
Zoombli - doesn't work
Thomas John Taylor
175 BANYAN DRIVE RM311
Hilo
Hawaii
Phone: 808-250-7504

I purchased this product andit never worked so I called the company and they promised to send me new software and never did. I wanted a refund and they said the trial period was over. I than suggested new software and they never complied. I am 100% disabled and a Veteran of the Vietnam War.

Ad
  17th of Feb, 2009

zoombli is a fake antivirus, you got ripped off and it comes with a bundle of Trojans

Jw
  12th of Mar, 2009

I went to download the products I bought and the website did not exhist.

Sh
  2nd of May, 2009

PAID ENOUGH FOR IT IT WILL NOT WORK.