Zoombli / Fraudulent company

Went on (reliable) site to find programs to deal with my virus reports. As reported on another 's report, fixed 20, then ordered more intense program for better speed to my computer. Got the disk with (4) programs I ordered.
1 program does not work, and another program is not even on the disk.

Try to call the company, and you get a voice mail recording. Got a feeling in my gut, so I went online to find their website, and found this website spouting complaints about the company.

I have not tried to get my money back, yet, but from your reports, sounds like I am out $110.00.

Da

Comments

• Co
      30th of Nov, 2008
    Zoombli - 2 Charges on my account I didnot Approve
    Connie J Hendricks
    9451 Caribbean Blvd
    Cutler Bay
    Florida
    Phone: 305-253-8564

I just received my credit card charges and 2 of then i didnot order or authorize. My previous email address was DragonGle@AOL.com.

27th of Dec, 2008
    Zoombli - doesn't work
    Thomas John Taylor
    175 BANYAN DRIVE RM311
    Hilo
    Hawaii
    Phone: 808-250-7504

I purchased this product andit never worked so I called the company and they promised to send me new software and never did. I wanted a refund and they said the trial period was over. I than suggested new software and they never complied. I am 100% disabled and a Veteran of the Vietnam War.

• Ad
      17th of Feb, 2009

zoombli is a fake antivirus, you got ripped off and it comes with a bundle of Trojans

• Jw
      12th of Mar, 2009

I went to download the products I bought and the website did not exhist.

• Sh
      2nd of May, 2009

PAID ENOUGH FOR IT IT WILL NOT WORK.