Zoom Web Media'Advertising'

Zoom Web Media first called in July 2014, we had recently changed owner ship to my business and weren't looking for any more ways to advertise my business, they tried to say it was in my best interest to get a plan with them so my business was number one on google, I politely said I did not want the service, and got told my business would fail. they then called twice in August 2014, September 2014, November 2014, once in December 2014, and again today 5th January 2014, each time I have said that they have called previously, and been told I must be mistaken for another business, then they begin to tell me about becoming number one on google, I have refused each time and they get rude and aggressive and cut me off when I try to speak, which results in me hanging up the telephone, they call each time from a completely different number, and get aggressive very easily. I refuse to do any advertising or business with people who are rude and aggressive.

Di
Jan 04, 2015

Comments

• Am
      Sep 23, 2014
    Zoom Web Media - Web site creation
    Ambiance
    Auckland
    New Zealand

We paid these people to create an e commerce website. We were provided with something that does not work and they want more money to fix it. I asked for a company that has successfully worked with them and they cannot cite anyone. Keep well clear !